1) codling - sold!
2) Jerome - sold!
3) sold!
4) sold!
5) sold!
6) sold!
7) :bsmilie:

One set left!

Thanks Oracle for arranging the camera in such short notice.

Had lots of fun with the new toy while I was in Bali :thumbsup:

A great camera!

rob_502 said:
Thanks Oracle for arranging the camera in such short notice.

Had lots of fun with the new toy while I was in Bali :thumbsup:

A great camera!

no worries! hope you enjoy yourself. Sorry to deliver at such a late hours as well! :bsmilie:

Hi Oracle

DId I miss the boat/ship/airplane/train on the offer.... saw it way back but because today only allow to post.... :cry: ............ cause I not confirm buying, so dare not contact you through phone.... :embrass:

Wanted very much to check with you or the guys here about KM camera.... read a few website giving good rating for this camera.... the only worry is of course they kena makan by Sony, will have problem with the availability of their lens????

For those who is using KM, what lens (not high end stuff please)... will you recommend for:

1. Wide angle (scenery, building)
2. Potrait
3. Macro
4 Zoom lens (70 to 200/300mm type)

Thanks & cheers

SEXiao said:
Hi Oracle

DId I miss the boat/ship/airplane/train on the offer.... saw it way back but because today only allow to post.... :cry: ............ cause I not confirm buying, so dare not contact you through phone.... :embrass:

Wanted very much to check with you or the guys here about KM camera.... read a few website giving good rating for this camera.... the only worry is of course they kena makan by Sony, will have problem with the availability of their lens????

For those who is using KM, what lens (not high end stuff please)... will you recommend for:

1. Wide angle (scenery, building)
2. Potrait
3. Macro
4 Zoom lens (70 to 200/300mm type)

Thanks & cheers

Minolta will never die out. It is just under different owner now. Sony will continue to produce the lenses to all km users and might name under sony itself.

All sold! :bsmilie: Great being a minolta seller! Will bring in more stuff in april as now they are doing their inventory checking. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.