DVDs Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
I know quite abit of of the moolah in our pockets goes to photographic gear but does anyone here collect DVDs. Not the friendly ones of course :bsmilie:. More like trilogies, series etc etc ;)

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi.

Here are what I have ... all from Amazon. LOTR Extended Trilogy, The Complete Superman Collection, Seinfeld Seasons 1 and 2, The Adventures of Indiana Jones and CSI Miami Complete Seasons 1 and 2.

Looking forward in getting CSI Season 1 to 4 and the rest of Seinfeld ... ;)

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Hmm.... I dun specifically 'collect' DVDs. I buy wad's actually worth buying and has high rewatchability value.

With da kinda junk hollywood's been churning out, I'm beginning to buy less and less DVDs.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
I am just short of episode 3 to complete the star was trilogy :bsmilie: I have indiana jones and LOTRs trilogy too :D I have alot of war movies too.

vortex

Sep 6, 2004
SG / LDN
www.exitmusik.com
Big Kahuna said:
I use to collect LDs...about 30 pieces.....but all went on cheap sale on ebay when my player spoilt :bheart:
should keep mah..for rememberance :lovegrin:

i still collect vinyl lps :D

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Big Kahuna said:
I use to collect LDs...about 30 pieces.....but all went on cheap sale on ebay when my player spoilt :bheart:
LDs rock for sound quality :D I had a friend in boarding school who kept a LD player in his room... superb sound ;)

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
AReality said:
I like your display pic!
U drew it?
i wish my art was that good. I just did a print screen on one of the flash clips i was watching and got the avatar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom