DVD slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am trying to burn some of my photos to DVD for viewing on a DVD player.

First of all, I tried the Photo Story 3 and use the trial version of ConvertMovie 1.1 to burn to DVD. When I played on my computer the quality somehow degraded :cry:

Then I downloaded the Ulead Pictureshow 3 trial copy, when burnt to DVD, the quality viewed on computer is better than the ConvertMovie 1.1 but still some difference when viewing the original photo.

I would like to know if this is normal ?

Anyone out know of any other software to output the photos to DVD slideshow ?

Singapore is using PAL right ? :dunno:

I am using MemoriesOnTV. It is very good. Try it.

Singapore is PAL.

But it won't matter when you are talking about DVDs, the player will select the correct standard to play. It will only be an issue if it is video. What you should be concerned is the resolution and frame rate of PAL and NTSC.

wahlao1 said:
Hi,

I am trying to burn some of my photos to DVD for viewing on a DVD player.

First of all, I tried the Photo Story 3 and use the trial version of ConvertMovie 1.1 to burn to DVD. When I played on my computer the quality somehow degraded :cry:

Then I downloaded the Ulead Pictureshow 3 trial copy, when burnt to DVD, the quality viewed on computer is better than the ConvertMovie 1.1 but still some difference when viewing the original photo.

I would like to know if this is normal ?

Anyone out know of any other software to output the photos to DVD slideshow ?

Singapore is using PAL right ? :dunno:

IMHO its alright cos CONSUMER DVD encode at a frame size of 720 X 576 for PAL and 720 X 480 for NTSC. You can try using those video editing software to do it.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Yup, tried that MemoriesOnTv and saved a copy on harddisk. When played back, the quality is good :thumbsup:

Now burning to a DVD-RW and it is taking a long time :sweat:

Can't wait to see the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.