DVD enclosure box

Kirei

Feb 22, 2007
www.beaniecowphotography.com
Hi anyone knows where to get cheaper dvd enclosure box. The current supply i get from Glory Workz quality is quite good but the cost is rather on the high side for me.

i am also finding such products.any 1 got lobang. pls buzz me

A China vendor want to sell me at around USD8-9 per piece, minimum order 100 pcs. Shipping included. I find it expensive.

Let me guess. From Kim Wang?

he probably spammailed a lot of people. His still sending me mails even though I said I dont want.

Curious, what's the cost of the Glory Workz cases like?
Can try offering budget conscious clients a lower cost option that uses regular DVD cases (like commercial movie DVDs) with a personalized cover insert.
This may help clients realize that the other type of boxes are a premium product and thus valued accordingly.
You can then pass on the cost to clients who may prefer an upgrade.

zyM24QDl.jpg

Can try offering budget conscious clients a lower cost option that uses regular DVD cases (like commercial movie DVDs) with a personalized cover insert.
This may help clients realize that the other type of boxes are a premium product and thus valued accordingly.

zyM24QDl.jpg

Just use the GI Joe one.

zyM24QDl.jpg

Depends on the type and material. The one I got cost me $15 per piece and I have to order 30 pieces one shot. "^^

Depends on the type and material. The one I got cost me $15 per piece and I have to order 30 pieces one shot. "^^
for budget customers, just buy plastic DVD jewel case from Popular, and print a S8R photo and trim it down as a cover insert into it.
that is good enough and presentable.

leave those fancy DVD enlosure box for customers who sign up your most highend packages.

Just use the GI Joe one.

Pitch it to clients as a 'secret' box. Haha.

Thanks for the info! That actually doesn't sound too bad per piece, but yeah, 30 pieces can be difficult to justify unless one needs at least 2-3 a month.

The http://www.jewelboxing.com/ system looked pretty good for what was essentially a customisable jewel case kit that looked professional. But just found out they stopped production in Dec 2013, citing decreasing sales "as other ways of sharing media have become more popular". Guess that's a sign for us too.

Pitch it to clients as a 'secret' box. Haha.

Thanks for the info! That actually doesn't sound too bad per piece, but yeah, 30 pieces can be difficult to justify unless one needs at least 2-3 a month.

The http://www.jewelboxing.com/ system looked pretty good for what was essentially a customisable jewel case kit that looked professional. But just found out they stopped production in Dec 2013, citing decreasing sales "as other ways of sharing media have become more popular". Guess that's a sign for us too.
Nowadays all give thumbdrive to customers, give DVD is like give them VHS tape liao.

Nowadays all give thumbdrive to customers, give DVD is like give them VHS tape liao.

Agree on the flash drive thing as its lower cost and more effective. Just that I feel it is not personalised ( I do mainly weddings). Unless we can get suppliers to do customised flash drive with boxes

Can't disagree :) Usually those who request intend to gift to elderly parents who are more comfortable with DVDs.

Agree on the flash drive thing as its lower cost and more effective. Just that I feel it is not personalised ( I do mainly weddings). Unless we can get suppliers to do customised flash drive with boxes

I think catchlights has mentioned that he does get his customized with box.

I would like a dvd style case like this, easy to personalize, familiar size, but have not seen it locally yet though:

slideshow_thumbnail_4515495_1355940859.png

I always hunt for my suppliers on Aliexpress.com

Actually IMHO, Gloryworx best deal liao, 30 pieces is ok for most pros shooting 20+ to 50+ weddings a year.

Its way better than ordering from the China vendor with minimum quantity of 100 pieces.

Surpass one can always sell to other wedding photogrs if were to quit the industry.

For commercial clients I do DVD because many are still traditional, but in reality before the DVD is even burn they already have access via my dropbox.