dust problems for E-300?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those were such great shots ecc35!! well done!! :thumbsup: is angkor wat fun? :D all shot in RAW i presume. really nice colours!! :D :thumbsup:

nightpiper said:
those were such great shots ecc35!! well done!! :thumbsup: is angkor wat fun? :D all shot in RAW i presume. really nice colours!! :D :thumbsup:

Angkor wat is fun but expensive. US$20 per day to enter the site. Everything shot in SHQ. Those OM shot with Reala. RAW is tooo big and toooo much work.

Only 1 thing to say - NICE PICS.

Did you do any PS?

Still looking for 2nd hand E1 with kit lens. Knows anyone selling?

Hello Ecc35.

Your pictures are absolutely fabulous ! Thanks for the nice sample of bldg & people shots esp the latter, your subjects look natural & calm before the camera. Great colours & shadow details. Even the 30-year old mechanical OM1 churns out great pics in the hands of the right photographer.

How's did the Cambodian people react to you as a photographer ?

Thanks for a peek into another world. Yet another Golypert (Guru Olympus Expert) surfaces !

Cheers,

Ronodaz said:
Only 1 thing to say - NICE PICS.

Did you do any PS?

Still looking for 2nd hand E1 with kit lens. Knows anyone selling?

PS for sharpening and level adjustment.
In terms of color, very little, this is Oly afterall.;)

There used to be three 2nd hand sets almost a year ago. One is with me now!:D

chancy said:
Hello Ecc35.

Your pictures are absolutely fabulous ! Thanks for the nice sample of bldg & people shots esp the latter, your subjects look natural & calm before the camera. Great colours & shadow details. Even the 30-year old mechanical OM1 churns out great pics in the hands of the right photographer.

How's did the Cambodian people react to you as a photographer ?

Thanks for a peek into another world. Yet another Golypert (Guru Olympus Expert) surfaces !

Cheers,

Thanks for the compliments.
Cambodians are quite comfortable with cameras in front of them.
Tourism is there main industry.
For close up with wide angle, you will have to interact with them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.