dust particle inside my Oly C700 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YES

hi..
my Oly C700 got a small dust particle inside the lens.. just to check will it cause any harm later as time goes.. should i send for cleaning?.. my C700 only 2month old..
thanks alot.. :)

Originally posted by YES
hi..
my Oly C700 got a small dust particle inside the lens.. just to check will it cause any harm later as time goes.. should i send for cleaning?.. my C700 only 2month old..
thanks alot.. :)

if it doesn't affects the photos u took, then should leave it :)

Originally posted by Keito

if it doesn't affects the photos u took, then should leave it :)

Agree wif keito.. I have 1 dust particle in mine too.. If it does not affect the picture, then you can dun care abt it

i had this problem before. Couldnt stand it so i sent it in to Olympus to get it cleaned. Got the camera back after a few days :D

thanks for all ur reply..
cheers :)

in case more gets into the lens in the future, get a lens adaptor and a UV filter if you haven't already done so, and keep them on your camera 24/7. This will seal up any crevice that will allow dust to get it.

Originally posted by Tweek
in case more gets into the lens in the future, get a lens adaptor and a UV filter if you haven't already done so, and keep them on your camera 24/7. This will seal up any crevice that will allow dust to get it.

The extending lens allows some very small dust particles to slip thru....in the C-2100uz there's no such prob cos the whole lens unit is sealed.

Originally posted by Jayan

The extending lens allows some very small dust particles to slip thru....in the C-2100uz there's no such prob cos the whole lens unit is sealed.

good for you. :)

thanks guys
so how much a UV filter cost? what is the model for C700?
thanks alot :)

Hi Yes, tcy here from aquarealm.com

for c700, i believe u need an adapter to use the UV filter

Originally posted by tangcy
Hi Yes, tcy here from aquarealm.com

for c700, i believe u need an adapter to use the UV filter

hihi..
nice to "see" u here... thank u for recommending this forum to me...how is ur planted tanks?.. haha.. long time never hear from u..
well..it is www.aquarealms.com .. got s behind..

hi guys..
so do i need a adapter to use the UV filter for my Oly C700?
how much will it cost and also the filter? which models?..
thanks alot..

Originally posted by YES
hi guys..
so do i need a adapter to use the UV filter for my Oly C700?
how much will it cost and also the filter? which models?..
thanks alot..

Send a PM to Mr. Klause or any of the C-700uz users, some of them should have both the lens adapter and UV filter.

U know where to find the C-700uz users listing???

where?..
thanks..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.