DUST on the lens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

longkanghee

Dec 18, 2006
north side
am totally new to dlsr... just bought mine 3 months back.. i bought the D80 kit n comes with a 18 to 135 lens.. after this few days of photo taking i realise tat there is dust inside my lens. can catch wad am talking... newbs que haha..like the lens there is more lens inside.. the dust stuck on the inside of the lens.. how do i get rid of the dust partical? can anyone guide me pls.. TY:cry:

Send in to Nikon service centre to have your lens cleaned

am totally new to dlsr... just bought mine 3 months back.. i bought the D80 kit n comes with a 18 to 135 lens.. after this few days of photo taking i realise tat there is dust inside my lens. can catch wad am talking... newbs que haha..like the lens there is more lens inside.. the dust stuck on the inside of the lens.. how do i get rid of the dust partical? can anyone guide me pls.. TY:cry:

It's normal to have some dusts in lenses. If it is not serious, leave it alone. It's not gonna affect your photos.

BC

even if the dust is right in the middle? i just realise my lens got dust!!! ~~~ sob sob sob

the kind of thread has been raised so many times and fyi, dust in lens r very common phenomena, since we it does not affect ur picture output theres no need to bother at all.

Send in to Nikon service centre to have your lens cleaned
And risk getting your lens misaligned when the dust doesn't even affect the image?

Ignore it.. When you've forgotten about it, the dust will probably disappear also.

WTD57.gif

yes, it's again

it (cartoon) appeared somewhere in the nikon forum... posted by some wizz kid by the name of nightwolf75 or 69 or something...

not again ...
I have downloaded the entire collection up till yesterday into a word file. I might want to make a HTML file for the whole collection so that linking to this site will be easier. ;p

you are not shooting in a vacuum environment...how to prevent dust, No Way. In addition, it is a zoom lens, dust sucker as well...in my opinion, need not peranoid of duct here and there, unless it is affecting the output....SEND FOR CLEANING...but dun be surprise, after a while, you see dust again.

Status
Not open for further replies.