Dust in lense?

takeshi

Jul 17, 2007
Singapore
Anybody knows how much does it cost and where to blow out dust in a 17 -50 Tamron lense?

Anybody knows how much does it cost and where to blow out dust in a 17 -50 Tamron lense?

Get a blower for $10 if its on the front/rear element or send to service ctr lor.....

BTW,its lens.No such word as lense:nono:

if it's on the front or rear element, it's easy to clean with a blower or a lens pen. If it's inside...well...there's no helping it I think

it doesnt affect at low fs however when i shoot at f22 i can see dust bunnies... i just got this lens any place i can do this cheap? i called the camera workshop they quoted me 85 bucks... its more towards the front element

it doesnt affect at low fs however when i shoot at f22 i can see dust bunnies... i just got this lens any place i can do this cheap? i called the camera workshop they quoted me 85 bucks... its more towards the front element

Try P&G

it doesnt affect at low fs however when i shoot at f22 i can see dust bunnies...
I bet you only see sensor dust. Have you tried with a different lens to verify?

Dust on the front lens is normal for this lens.

But if you really got an itchy hands, it's easy to open up that lens,
Just remove the front cover and remove the 3 screws (remember to put some markings on the position)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiOj-7MAO_w

hi fatigue in doing so will i run into focusing problems after putting back the lens together?

hi fatigue in doing so will i run into focusing problems after putting back the lens together?

That's the purpose of markings, to prevent focus problems.
If somehow you forgot the markings, just see where's the location of the original screw.
If there's so many screw markings, set the focus to infinity and aim at a distant subject, then adjust the front optics until the image becomes sharp