May 1, 2004
newbie land
Was attending a wedding dinner and saw this cute hippo with a nice candle light

Comments are welcome

59483588.60clck0063.jpg

59483589.60clck0064.jpg

ullyss said:
so cute!
the couple gave hippo pushies as wedding dinner gifts????
I want one!

Ya. There are three type of animals available . Hippo is the cutest :)

Too bad that day mine given to a sweet girl sitting at the same table as me liao, if not can give it to u.

the candle pic is interesting... but the space above a bit tight to me though.. hehe..

anyway, darn cute hippo there.. :D maybe can try ps-ing away the little bit of pink background on the right side of the pic?

Nice. Looks like one of those pictures in christmas cards. I especially like the saturation in the flowers. BTW did you PS the helo effect on the candle? Looks too surreal to be real. :thumbsup:

DarkForce said:
Ya. There are three type of animals available . Hippo is the cutest :)

Too bad that day mine given to a sweet girl sitting at the same table as me liao, if not can give it to u.

you got meh?? how come i dun have? i have search high and low, table after table for the hippo and still cannot find. :cry:

Like the candle shot. Looks like something of a card.

~Arcanic~ said:
the candle pic is interesting... but the space above a bit tight to me though.. hehe..

anyway, darn cute hippo there.. :D maybe can try ps-ing away the little bit of pink background on the right side of the pic?

Still can PS the top longer :)

smtan24 said:
Like the candle shot. Looks like something of a card.

Ya, I was thinking of using flash to use it to create a Christmas card. Then can send out this Dec liao :)

MDZ2 said:
Nice. Looks like one of those pictures in christmas cards. I especially like the saturation in the flowers. BTW did you PS the helo effect on the candle? Looks too surreal to be real. :thumbsup:

Ya, I add the lens flare effect to it in PS. :)

Reno said:
you got meh?? how come i dun have? i have search high and low, table after table for the hippo and still cannot find. :cry:

Because we are diff. You more handsome ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.