Durian Cheater in Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning

Sep 2, 2004
Punggol
victor.shutterbug.sg
Hi All;

Just to warn all residents here that there is a durian cheater in the punggol area, driving a blue van from JB. The no. plate is looks like J**34*7 or something.

Basically he try to pull a fast one by using an altered weighing scale, and refuse to open up the durian fully before his customers.

He gets extermely worked up when people want to eat the durian on the spot. When people want to do that, he wants to collected the money and leave immediately!

Please spread the news around! And don't be the next victim!:nono:

should we ambush them :bsmilie:

AReality said:
Show him your rambutan!

like that also can ah :bsmilie:

but wat if they throw a durian at your rambutan har

lightning said:
Really want to do that when he argued with my mother in law!! Luckly she did not get cheated!:sweat:

they covered many areas in singapore during the durian season just don't make purchase with them

I've never been a fan of durian, so I'm safe... :lovegrin:

Luckily nt at Punggol Plaza!:sweat:

Funny said:
Luckily nt at Punggol Plaza!:sweat:

very near liao.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

photograph them and hand over to LTA, (use of vehilce for illegal use), police (no license to sell) NEA (no legal paper for import) IRA (never declare income tax), CASE (never let you smell the durian):bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i think he is the same guy who appeared at Sengkang too.
sometimes sell oranges and sometimes mango too.
next time i will remember his licence plate number but i know it is Msian plate.

Lenscapes said:
i think he is the same guy who appeared at Sengkang too.
sometimes sell oranges and sometimes mango too.
next time i will remember his licence plate number but i know it is Msian plate.

Yeah! Lets not give him business, so that he can go sell his durian back home! Wonder how he get pass the custom at the check point?:think:

hmmm...

remind me of someone coming up to the upper storey and ask if anyone wan to buy durian...

might be him..

if u love durians as much as i do and am staying in Hougang/Kovan/SengKang/Punggol area, do urself a favour and head on down to 717 Trading at upp serangoon.

good durians.

S$20 for 3 juicy and fleshy ones. my goodness... those with a little bitter after-taste... wa seh! knock out man! :thumbsup: ;p

Actually the best way to eliminate illegal vendor is not to buy things from them. If we want to deal with him, because it is cheaper or whatever reason, then why complaint? they take risk as illegal vendor..

And how you know he is using altered weighting scale? if this is a speculation then it is very unfair to him just because you don't get what you want. he refused to let you eat on the spot, could it be because it is too easy to catch attention..??

There are lots of illegal vendor near mrt, selling food, and old malay ladies selling curry puffs... we stop buying from them for a good reason, and don't bully them just because they are illegal vendors that doesn't have a good reason for a fair trade.

We shouldn't buy from them, because their food may get contaminated, and you never know how they get the fruit, how they made their curry puff, and there are chances that the fruits bring germs to our natural habitat or the curry puff make your stomach sick.

But frankly speaking, if there are around, that's because there are demands, and people buying from them. =)

If you don't deal with him, you have done what you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.