Durable long lasting shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintan

Oct 16, 2004
West
Hello , i just found a few interest , painting shoes , i have yet to get the fabric paint at Art's friend. Does anyone have any long lasting durable white canvas shoes to recommend? I am looking for something that can last like 6 years ( its thats not impossible )

yeah new way to express myself.

IMO, i dun think any canvass shoe can last long... :sweat:

not exactly long lasting but most people go for the nike air force one
customise it to your liking with some dabs of paint and creativity

Hi,

Perhaps the classic converse? Cheap. I've seen people paint on that. They do a finish coat on the final product with something though, so that the elements don't really get to it and it lasts longer. A couple of friends in NYC were doing that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nobu

nobu said:
Hi,

Perhaps the classic converse? Cheap. I've seen people paint on that. They do a finish coat on the final product with something though, so that the elements don't really get to it and it lasts longer. A couple of friends in NYC were doing that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nobu

so theres a plain white classic converse out there?

:think:

long lasting? depends on your usage. I've a pair of old North Star shoes which I wear to sec sch, and it's still lasting till today (around 5 years). On the other hand, my Nike sunning shoes has already worn out after 1 year of track and field training.

I had my VANS shoes, quite lasting, but recently got stolen (and i saw a Malay Skater wearing it!!!) i wore it for half a year, but it's as good as new :)

Seriously it all depends on how you take care of your shoes. Anyone got any brand to recommend? DIY a shoe sounds cool too... but the effort to be put in seems too great for me.

where can i get the vans shoe?

Royal Sporting House carries them.....

Sob ;( i still miss my old shoes !!

BTW, these are skater shoes, but VANS shoes aint that bulky.....

Status
Not open for further replies.