Durability of Olympus DCs


Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sphoenix

Guest
Presently looking out for an old model digital camera olympus 2020. Wondering how long the dc will last though.

Anyone used a dc for longer than 2, 3 years even? What brand and model is it?

Oh anyone using the older olympus 2000 or even their earlier 1.3 mp cameras?
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by Sphoenix
Presently looking out for an old model digital camera olympus 2020. Wondering how long the dc will last though.

Anyone used a dc for longer than 2, 3 years even? What brand and model is it?

Oh anyone using the older olympus 2000 or even their earlier 1.3 mp cameras?
Best is to buy one with warranty.. If no warranty, think not adviseable to buy 2nd hand..
If anything wrong after you bought it home, you can't do anything to it.
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by binbeto


Best is to buy one with warranty.. If no warranty, think not adviseable to buy 2nd hand..
If anything wrong after you bought it home, you can't do anything to it.
Agree.
 

S

Sphoenix

Guest
En tu Jayan?







for those going huh? think shakespeare
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Sphoenix
En tu Jayan?

for those going huh? think shakespeare
Should be Et tu, Brute (or Jayan ;))....from Julius Ceasar.
 

S

Sphoenix

Guest
Originally posted by Jayan


Should be Et tu, Brute (or Jayan ;))....from Julius Ceasar.
Oops! :embrass:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.