Duno what pics to take... very lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot more, that's the key. Be shameless, that's another. Haha. Don't need to be shy :D

Dun need to worry abt pple staring at you, once u start snapping, u will forgot everything else....if not u treat yourself like a tourist.:sweat:

Iinitially i was so mindful of pple staring at me, but gradually i get over it:D....and there are so many things to shoot, regardless of landscape/ scenery, macro...its just a matter of u making the effort and looking for it.:D

All the best with your hobby, dun let the passion be diminished !!!;)

how often do u all bring out your camera?
On weekends only? or almost everyday?

Do you hang it around your neck? For whole journey?
Mine is lousy camera, very embarrassed.

When i am in the mood to shoot, i bring it out.

Its crazy to hang it around yr neck the whole day..bring yr bag out too..
U got lousy camera issit? I change my HP with u lor, lighter so u dont complain so much..:bsmilie:

I'm trying to bring it out once a week or once a fortnight at least.
Like bro GENO said, bring a camera bag. You don't have to hang it around your neck the whole day.
Lousy camera? :think: Wonder what camera you are using that can be so lousy.

I'm trying to bring it out once a week or once a fortnight at least.
Like bro GENO said, bring a camera bag. You don't have to hang it around your neck the whole day.
Lousy camera? :think: Wonder what camera you are using that can be so lousy.

I believe its much better then ours since he complain too heavy...big body big lenses of course heavy...:bsmilie:

Its not the camera, its the person behind the cam

Erm.. dunno if i missed out or wat.. after reading the 3 pages of this thread.. the TS still haven't stated what camera he is using.. :bsmilie: and he kept on saying its big and lousy.. :sweat:

BTW, I dun think any camera is lousy, its just how u overcome the functions in the camera..

Erm.. dunno if i missed out or wat.. after reading the 3 pages of this thread.. the TS still haven't stated what camera he is using.. :bsmilie: and he kept on saying its big and lousy.. :sweat:

BTW, I dun think any camera is lousy, its just how u overcome the functions in the camera..

true, but i dun i think he is really complaining,

i saw the TS is going to the outing on the 12 Aug,

Bored Dad, you also going right, teach him also la :)

err...lousy D2X camera? my d70 with kit lens only also very lousy ma...still take out...think my K800i lagi worst right...still take go out...

Don't see any issue about being embarassed about ANY camera.

I'm sure you know that some of the well-known photojournalists use P&S. And some well-known professionals use 2 MGP cameras from the last era and still produce good pictures.

true, but i dun i think he is really complaining,

i saw the TS is going to the outing on the 12 Aug,

Bored Dad, you also going right, teach him also la :)

Ya.. i know he is not complaining abt the camera.. just curious abt wat camera he is using..

I just think he may have just started out photography bah.. so alittle lost in what kind of things to take..

are you expecting us to pity u ??? is tat what u want ??? coz i realise the problem is u .... not the equipment, the place or the time ..

In a blunt way, people who judge photographers by their equipment alone are people who know nuts about photography in the first place, so why do you bother with them?

I think many a times we just glance over and 'see' nothing.. if you can, just compose yourself and take a moment longer to appreciate your surroundings - look at the sky, the clouds, the sea, the flora around you.. then look at the various angles - top-down, bottom-up, prone, squat (it need not always be standing position).. then consider the shooting distance - close-up, wide open etc.. that's a reason why some photographers (me inclusive) who can make the effort to go down punngol beach time after time and return with different experiences and shots.

I feel the key ingredient is appreciation of your surrounding. Learn this.. and good photos will start to flow. The photographer and his surrounding must be as one.

what camera is TS using sia...think a lot of people like to know...hope its not a low end D2Xs...

how come so much guessing over my camera?
It's just fuji S5700.
Its really cheap cheap like i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.