Dunk tank shoot anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

candywam

Dec 19, 2005
Just wondering if anyone here might be interested in a dunk tank (or dunking machine) shoot? I know this has always been a big draw to photographers at funfairs or carnivals,so why not have our own? I'm new at photography and very new at organising photography outings/events so I'm open to suggestions. Perhaps we can have a discussion here or via PM.

Oh, maybe I was too vague with my first post. Yes, we'll dunk models but in a controlled environment, as in we'll control when "the dunk" will happen, unlike at carnivals where it's all random.

Need a glass tank.. ;p

I've got a pic here pulled off Flickr just as an example...

dunkre7.jpg

For those interested, I guess we can discuss and get something going when we've got enuff people...I've got some ideas already :)

can we dunk lil kids too? muah ha ha..... :sweatsm:
tankdunkin.jpg

:bsmilie: sound fun :D

The shot with the kid is interesting, it's like very natural and something that might not be taken in a controlled environment!

can capture a lot of facial expressions, & most importantly, laugh at the person that drops into the water. :bsmilie:

do keep us updated of details. ;p

can capture a lot of facial expressions, & most importantly, laugh at the person that drops into the water. :bsmilie:

do keep us updated of details. ;p

Sound interesting. Keep me updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.