Duke Nukem's Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

racoon31e

Oct 12, 2007
Duke Nukem’s disease is something that Gene has to bravely live with for the rest of his life. The 33 year-old’s motor-skills resembles that of a character from a first-person shooter and the film shows just how he deals with his everyday struggles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jBKKV2V8eU

Ninja23XX

Jan 24, 2009
In The Shadows
Duke Nukem’s disease is something that Gene has to bravely live with for the rest of his life. The 33 year-old’s motor-skills resembles that of a character from a first-person shooter and the film shows just how he deals with his everyday struggles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jBKKV2V8eU
Is this even real, or is this a mockery of someother illness?

GMAN

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
i have photographer's framing disease

i walk through life peering through a frame made with my own hands, and make whirring shutter noises when the composition is right. after every 36 or 24 frames (random), i will rewind myself and be inoperable for a while. sometimes 37, sometimes 25 also can, when can cheat the film a bit.

if you see someone doing that on the street, please say hi, and i will share my pain with you. :) the sadness of living life through roughly 35mm perspective permanently :(

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
i have photographer's framing disease

i walk through life peering through a frame made with my own hands, and make whirring shutter noises when the composition is right. after every 36 or 24 frames (random), i will rewind myself and be inoperable for a while. sometimes 37, sometimes 25 also can, when can cheat the film a bit.

if you see someone doing that on the street, please say hi, and i will share my pain with you. :) the sadness of living life through roughly 35mm perspective permanently :(
No video no talk.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
:cry:

you are cruel

you just want to laugh at me

oh well, just as well, i'm leaving this place soon anyways. :angry::angry: since nobody cares!!!!

NMAN
hi hi what's up?

oh cool video!!!!
think u need to check in soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom