Dual Sim Card Adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one such phone - the Samsung D880 Duos. Other popular mades like Nokia, SE and Motorola don't make such a phone.

I know that Samsung and Philips have a dual sim card phone. But those phones are not what I want. I want a nice Nokia phone which has dual sim card. And the only way that can happen is thru a 3rd part adaptor shown in the link above. I cruised the whole of SLS and no one sells anything like it. Sigh....

GSM Building at Middle Road. Walk up a staircase, there is a IT shop...sell alot of messy IT stuffs inisde want. Ask the man (boss) about this dual adaptor. The last time I went, the adaptor DO NOT accept 3G sim cards. But, confirmed all Starhub sim card OK. Not expensive, if I remember correctly, its only $20+ inclusive of cutting of your 2 sim cards. Once cut, cannot be used back normal phone hor. Thats why last time I cut liao, cannot work, I have to go back M1 to change a new sim card. :cry:

Hope this can help u. :)

*I also heard he said he is bringing a new adaptor that can manage 3G sim cards...do check with him on this.*

Status
Not open for further replies.