Dslr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin-

Jul 28, 2006
Hi, i'm new to photography and would like to start off with a budget dslr, can anyone recommend me some with prices?

Kelvin- said:
Hi, i'm new to photography and would like to start off with a budget dslr, can anyone recommend me some with prices?

budget? if not i would recommand 30d or d200, price at $2.2k and $2.6k respectively, very good price for its function. if a little too much, go for what haagen have said. d50/d70s or 350d
priced at $1.1k for d50 and about 1.6k for d70s/350d

Wait and see for upcoming Nikon D80.

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
Wait and see for upcoming Nikon D80.

Won't come in at 1.6k, right? :bigeyes: Or you mean get a D70s after that? :think:

alot of people will be trying to get rid of their D70s...camp in B & S :)

Maybe you shoud go to All The Camera Shops and Check them DSLRs out heh :D

Cikgu101 said:
Maybe you shoud go to All The Camera Shops and Check them DSLRs out heh :D

:dunno: shouldn't go camera shops first, as u can't make up ur mind. Should do more research first. ;)

Sony cannot make it.

Get Nikon D70S :thumbsup:

I am also in the market for a DSLR.

My lenses and flash are Canon. So is the Nikon D70 really worth switching or should I just remain with Canon 350D

BTW is there a successor to 350D coming soon?

ishoot said:

My lenses and flash are Canon. So is the Nikon D70 really worth switching or should I just remain with Canon 350D

If you really must switch, try the Nikon D80, the preliminary specifications available look rather impressive.

ishoot said:

Remain with Canon.

Stoned said:
If you really must switch, try the Nikon D80, the preliminary specifications available look rather impressive.
Wow!! Confirmed liao? :dunno:

_espn_ said:
Sony cannot make it.

Get Nikon D70S :thumbsup:

This is interesting.
Please share on what you mean by Sony cannot make it.

dominator said:
This is interesting.
Please share on what you mean by Sony cannot make it.
Wow.. you around longer than I am and yet you dunnoe, then how will I a newbie for 3weeks, know ? :dunno:

fireframe said:
Won't come in at 1.6k, right? :bigeyes: Or you mean get a D70s after that? :think:
We don't know anything about D80. It is better wait and see (don't buy cat in the bag).

If the price of D70s down to the drain after launch of D80, it might worth to consider about D70s.

Regards,
Arto.

ishoot said:

Heard from a friend, there'll be three Canons coming out from Photokina Event

Canon EOS 370D
Canon EOS 3D
Canon EOS 1D MKIII

Not very sure how true it is. :sweat:
So my advice is ... if you haven't bought your gear yet, no harm in waiting a little longer :p
but
If you already got one already...just enjoy your photography with it until they BUST Out Completely :sweatsm:
No Point Changing Your Gear...Everytime a New ONE emerge from the depths of Technological Advancement :thumbsup:

Kelvin- said:

How budget is your budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.