dSLR weakness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michhy

Oct 21, 2005
why no live preview during composition? grrr...

You do know how SLRs work rite? There is a reflex mirror located in front of the sensor and the shutter, which flips up only when an exposure is made, unlike compact digicam where there is no such mirror blocking the sensor. Hence they can have live preview enabled. You can read up more on how (d)SLR works here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-lens_reflex_camera

michhy said:
why no live preview during composition? grrr...

it can't send MMS either! sucks! My nokia phone is much better

I want to complain also, DSLR how come no coffee blender? :angry:

ortega said:
my dslr got no reception at all!!!
even radio station also got no sound

:bsmilie:

hmm... shall i add this to the list too, ortega? :think:

man... the school holidays really bring out all the cranks, and weirdos... :what:

nightwolf75 said:
:bsmilie:

hmm... shall i add this to the list too, ortega? :think:

man... the school holidays really bring out all the cranks, and weirdos... :what:
sure add it in as well, got inspiration from espn's coffee blender

ortega said:
there is something called the viewfinder...
anyway the "live preview" on P&Ss is not WYSIWYG

Dude wat's WYSIWYG

should watch the 'shi wan ge wei she mo'

Don't have slimming and massage functions too. Such a huge chuck, so heavy, can only take photos.

shinken said:
Don't have slimming and massage functions too. Such a huge chuck, so heavy, can only take photos.

And if you lost your hammer, can use it to hit a nail into some soft wood like pine. One word of caution though - don't do it too often la. :cool:

And I heard that it could even block a bullet from an AK47 during the Vietnam War, but kids, please do not try that at home. :nono:

shinken said:

actually it has. carry it the whole day and you get toned muscles and a stronger neck.

but technically speaking, I regard this as a compromise.
Is dSLR trying too hard to imitate an SLR?
Its digital, for God's sake, what's wrong with a live preview as seen by the sensor? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.