Dslr sling strap

lotus80

Apr 9, 2012
Pasir Ris
Any suggestions for a nice dslr sling strap (using Nikon d7000)

Pls also hint the indicative price and place to buy, thank you.

nice or comfortable?
Ususally they both don't go hand in hand haha..
But i've personally used a few straps and nothing beats the Black Rapid straps…
Makes everything easier..

There are quite a few out there, can't remember the price anymore. These are Blackrapid (can get from Cathay Photo, TKfoto, SLRR, etc), Sunsniper (John 3:16), C-loop (artworkfoto), etc.

All these strap are pretty alright and comfortable.

Using Black Rapid RS 7, about 90+ from TK foto. Comfortable but will worry about the connection between the strap and camera at first.

My fav... Camdapter Sling strap... Sold my Black rapid immediately after I got it. Nothing comes close, not even black rapid.

Saw many interesting ones at tk photo today

just get a opetech, think only $30, good and cheap, but dun look stylo like those expensive strap, just look like a strap , a normal strap.

i'd definitely recommend blackrapid (i use the RS4) - great design, n works beautifully together with my canon E2 handstrap.. depending on where/what im shooting, i use one of these two straps.. never had any trouble. comfortable too :D

daredevil123 said:
My fav... Camdapter Sling strap... Sold my Black rapid immediately after I got it. Nothing comes close, not even black rapid.

How much does Camdapter sling cost? Where to buy? The usual shops?

cable tie + laptop bag carry sling

Where to get.. can only order online?

blackrapid is best for streetwalk shoots or crumpler disgrace is ok also....

I bought my BlackRapid RS-Sport at Cathay Photo for $124. I believe you can buy it used for about $90.

I have no regrets about my purchase. It's excellent for street. I like its ergonomic contoured design, as well as the underarm strap, which secures the strap in place on your shoulders.

The strap is an indispensable part of my gear, and I have walked for hours with my D7000 and small primes.

I also bought a FastenR-T1 and a Manfrotto quick-release plate to easily switch between my strap and tripod.

How much does Camdapter sling cost? Where to buy? The usual shops?

Where to get.. can only order online?

You can only get it online.. http://www.camdapter.com/shoulderstrap.html

so far several of my buddies have already moved to this strap. One of the best, because when slung, the camera points down and will not swing or spin around like the black rapid, carryspeed or sunsniper. And it is the only one with military grade hardware. Just take a look at their metal connectors.

Last edited:
Hi daredevil123,I am just wond

Hi daredevil123,just wondering how much the Camdaptor sling strap cost & where can I get it.Thanx bro!

Last edited:
I bought my BlackRapid RS-Sport at Cathay Photo for $124. I believe you can buy it used for about $90.

I have no regrets about my purchase. It's excellent for street. I like its ergonomic contoured design, as well as the underarm strap, which secures the strap in place on your shoulders.

The strap is an indispensable part of my gear, and I have walked for hours with my D7000 and small primes.

I also bought a FastenR-T1 and a Manfrotto quick-release plate to easily switch between my strap and tripod.

$124 for a strap?!