DSLR Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. From friend to foe, now go over to dark side.. nice.
:) Is okay to me. Lmao

Sides? Were there sides to begin with? Why do we have to draw a line to support one person or another. Can't we all be objective? :dunno:

o, but i do look thru the whole thread yea, i dont jump into conclusion/assumption after reading the first page or so. :/
yea sometimes too late, but off the mark.. hmm :think:
ok lo. lol.

Way off. The mood of the discussion is long gone and u just crashed in afterwards with ur barrage of comments.

The ST*U post is one good example.

Way off. The mood of the discussion is long gone and u just crashed in afterwards with ur barrage of comments.

I'd have to agree with you on that.
Those type of comments are uncalled for, especially so if they were unprovoked.

The threadstarter Mr SuccessEnroute had started becoming hostile towards those who replied to him, and that changed the mood of the thread.

btw the TS has been online several times in the past few days, but not posted anything. Has he realized that he made a mistake?

btw the TS has been online several times in the past few days, but not posted anything. Has he realized that he made a mistake?

[edit] whoops, got mixed up

i think he's busy gearing up to buy pro gear and show us that equipment is the most important thing in the world.

Last edited:

The threadstarter Mr SuccessEnroute had started becoming hostile towards those who replied to him, and that changed the mood of the thread.

[edit: got mixed up too]

I think his account suspended cannot do posting liao.

Last edited:
you also got mixed up..

is another threadstarter got suspended.. our successenroute guy is still alive and kicking :)

Eh?? How come like that?? Hahaha, so weird :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sorry, guess we've been spending too much time on CS liao :bsmilie:

Can't believe I spent close to an hour reading all 11 past pages of this thread. I must say that it made for a very interesting read!

Newbie here also lah, so my comments won't weigh much.

was curious about this thread with 200+ replies. now i know why....:sweatsm:

Can't believe I spent close to an hour reading all 11 past pages of this thread. I must say that it made for a very interesting read!

Newbie here also lah, so my comments won't weigh much.

Everyone's comments are equally important. Newbie or not. ;)

Just that every one needs to treat each other with respect and think b4 posting. :D

Haha yeah. The "those types of comments" include those before mine and they are severely provokative. lmao

tsk, you win la hor. rofl

Everyone's comments are equally important. Newbie or not. ;)

Just that every one needs to treat each other with respect and think b4 posting. :D

The person who say that doesn't do that, what's the point? :eek:

You're trolling.

well..

let me introduce you to mr "report bad post" button:

report.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.