DSLR in cold weather conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq380

Apr 26, 2008
Hi everyone, I will be going to Japan for a holiday next Sunday and wondering if the cold weather there (-7C to 10C) will affect my equipment? I use an EOS 450D with 18-55 and 55-250mm lenses. Thanks

as wat i nod the ion battery can't work well at temperature below 0"c. So keep a spare battery near to ur body inside ur sweater or coat. When the battery prompt low, juz change to the warm one and warm up the one in the camera.;p

Hi everyone, I will be going to Japan for a holiday next Sunday and wondering if the cold weather there (-7C to 10C) will affect my equipment? I use an EOS 450D with 18-55 and 55-250mm lenses. Thanks

Nop, your equipment will totally Fail in such cold weather. That's why no one in Japan owns a camera. They just like making cameras they can't use :dunno: go figure..

Ah, the holiday seasons.... When we get 50-100 "DSLR in cold weather" threads, and nobody who clicks on "search" first...

should create a special zone in the forums and move related queries there..

Studying in Leeds and been using my camera in temps from -5 to 5 the past two weeks. Even in the snow. I doubt you'll have a prob

Status
Not open for further replies.