DSC-F707 lense?


Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
46
North
willyfoo.com
Originally posted by siron
What lense can I buy? I want to zoom in further....Any ideas?
And how much??
Thank You..;p
Quite an obvious choice... The olympus B300, 1.7x zoom, $280 from AP.. though it may be out of stock already..
 

siron

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2002
2,115
0
0
42
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by willyfoo


Quite an obvious choice... The olympus B300, 1.7x zoom, $280 from AP.. though it may be out of stock already..

I really knows NUTS abt Lens.. For 707 there's only this one? How far away can I zoom??
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
I have the olympus TC14b for sale,

1.4X mint condition just 2-3 months old, still have box papers etc etc.....

$250,

email me at rueyloon@36frames.com if interested ;p
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
just went to AP today....
they selling b300 at $290
hmmm still must get a step down ring $8
and maybe a UV lens for the b300...


i cannot wait till i can get b300...
 

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
46
North
willyfoo.com
Originally posted by eadwine
just went to AP today....
they selling b300 at $290
hmmm still must get a step down ring $8
and maybe a UV lens for the b300...


i cannot wait till i can get b300...
UV lens for the B300??? I don't recall a thread infront of the B300.. how does it attach a UV there??
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
im buying from afiend...told u liao right
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
" Has a 77mm UV filter (avg quality) on it"

thats what he said in my pm....though.
 

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
46
North
willyfoo.com
Originally posted by eadwine
" Has a 77mm UV filter (avg quality) on it"

thats what he said in my pm....though.
Just checked my B300.. there isn't any thread on the front.. how does the 77mm UV filter secure itself??:dunno:
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
haha thats what i will find out man
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
maybe you just "cap on" the UV filter onto the B300 like you would do with the lens cap.

I won't recommend adding too many glass in front of your primary lens though, it will degrade the picture quality.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.