Drybox

enewmen

Aug 4, 2010
Pasir Ris, Singapore
Hi all.

When using a drybox, which is more important - keeping the camera dry or the lens?
Just in case I'm running out of room temporarily?

thanks!

Hi all.

When using a drybox, which is more important - keeping the camera dry or the lens?

thanks!
Do you mean drycab?
Of course keep the camera & lenses in it. To low humidity will really dry up the oil & rubber seals. Keep th RH around 45% ;)

Do you mean drycab?
Of course keep the camera & lenses in it. To low humidity will really dry up the oil & rubber seals. Keep th RH around 45% ;)

I think what enewmen meant is that's he's running out of space in his dry cabinet/box and is wondering if it is more important to keep the camera or lenses under controlled humidity.

Hi all.

thanks!

hmm its to prevent fungus =x

Got to see is it a 5dmk vs a 18-55 kit
Or 1000d vs 70-200L lens

Bt I think both is important.

Best is to just use it everyday until u get urself a bigger dry cabinet..
And just note that fungus dun just grow over night..

Got to see is it a 5dmk vs a 18-55 kit
Or 1000d vs 70-200L lens

Bt I think both is important.

Second on that.

If your camera body is cheaper and easier to get, then by all means, protect your lens collection first. Anyway, you could always get another drybox cheaply just in case your current drybox run out of space.

Do you mean drycab?

I think what enewmen meant is that's he's running out of space in his dry cabinet/box and is wondering if it is more important to keep the camera or lenses under controlled humidity.
Ya, I got what he meant, that's why I said camera & lenses ;)