dry cabinet

Alfred1981

Deregistered
Jan 10, 2010
Jurong
any expert can help me in dry cabinet issue? i bought one dry cabinet. but not sure whether a normal humility and temperature should appear at the LCD screen? currently it show humility at 56 and temperature at 58. it is normal?

No manual with your dry cabinet?

A humidity level (not humility :)) of around 45% is sufficient. Not sure why your temperature reading is such, how long have you given it to stabilised?

No manual with your dry cabinet?

A humidity level (not humility :)) of around 45% is sufficient. Not sure why your temperature reading is such, how long have you given it to stabilised?

opps , do i need to stabilised b4 i put the camera in or?

opps , do i need to stabilised b4 i put the camera in or?

Likely that the cabinet's humidity suits the camera (in terms of minimizing fungal growth) more than your room humidity anyway. So I see no harm putting your stuff inside already.

Again, on the temperature, does your cabinet allow you to really adjust that? I would think only the humidity is adjustable.

When I mentioned the idea of stablising, what I meant was that you might see changes to the readings in the beginning, and when leaving the door open for long periods. So long as it hovers around a reading of around 45% (after closing door) in the end, things should be fine.