Dry Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkanaden

Dec 11, 2006
Singapore
Hey Club Snap Users..

Not too sure where to post this question buy, Just wanted to ask you.. What is the humidity we have to set for our dry cabinets?

Is there a optimal humidity we have to set, and what happens if we set it too dry, (ie, lower values)

Hope to hear from all of you very soon.. :D

Hey Club Snap Users..

Not too sure where to post this question buy, Just wanted to ask you.. What is the humidity we have to set for our dry cabinets?

Is there a optimal humidity we have to set, and what happens if we set it too dry, (ie, lower values)

Hope to hear from all of you very soon.. :D

just set to 45% u should be fine.... anything between 40-50% is considered acceptable.

Hi hulkanaden

Before you bail out to the right section, can I ask some questions. Not to mistaken, I am asking only from the product and service quality perspective, it is not about whether you did your homework or not.

Did your purchased cabinet comes with manual that gives you all the required information? If not sufficient, why?

Did the sales person give you any information? (did you ask)

What is the brand?

What gives you the idea to purchase the (or a) dry cabinet?

Thanks

Hi hulkanaden

Before you bail out to the right section, can I ask some questions. Not to mistaken, I am asking only from the product and service quality perspective, it is not about whether you did your homework or not.

Did your purchased cabinet comes with manual that gives you all the required information? If not sufficient, why?

Did the sales person give you any information? (did you ask)

What is the brand?

What gives you the idea to purchase the (or a) dry cabinet?

Thanks

That is why i said i'm "NOT TOO SURE WHERE TO PLACE THIS POST"

anyway didn't understand what you were trying to bring through?
but just for your info i bought this dry cabinet online so no sales person...

Thanks anyways for the link!!! Thread Closed then..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.