Hi nikonian,:D :eek: ;)

Just bought a D70s kit today.
Where can i glance digi-cabi in town?

Phil Askey said:
Hi nikonian,:D :eek: ;)

Just bought a D70s kit today.
Where can i glance digi-cabi in town?

u can go carrefour! they got a variety of dri-cabi

price starts from $99(30L) , $168(60L), $208 ( 80L). Free delivery by carrefour if you spend at least $150 in total...;p

there's one camera shop somewhere near Carefour, on the same level...

think they used to sell relatively cheap dry cabinet there too.. maybe can drop by and check it up.

dAoNi said:
there's one camera shop somewhere near Carefour, on the same level...

think they used to sell relatively cheap dry cabinet there too.. maybe can drop by and check it up.

Yes, and it is called Digital Point (formerly Alley Photo at CP). If I am not mistaken, the dry cabs at Carrefour are from the parent company of Digital Point.

Yeh, they get their dry cabi from TK as well if I am not wrong
BTW get the biggest capacity you can afford, you will find things to put inside I assured you.
Don't end up like me with almost 300L capacity and still considering.....:embrass:

Tetrode said:
Yes, and it is called Digital Point (formerly Alley Photo at CP). If I am not mistaken, the dry cabs at Carrefour are from the parent company of Digital Point.

Dennis said:
Yeh, they get their dry cabi from TK as well if I am not wrong
BTW get the biggest capacity you can afford, you will find things to put inside I assured you.
Don't end up like me with almost 300L capacity and still considering.....:embrass:

300L? erm.. tats quite alot :eek: .. hee alota BBB... I got my dry cabi at mscolor for 99 when i bought mine D50 a few days back. start wth a 30L 1st. Ned to save up for other accessories... the BBB mentality is creeping into my head... argh..:bsmilie:

Yeh got 2 x 100L and 1 x 80L if not for space would have got another 200L.
BTW I also put my archived DVD inside

zachmus said:
300L? erm.. tats quite alot :eek: .. hee alota BBB... I got my dry cabi at mscolor for 99 when i bought mine D50 a few days back. start wth a 30L 1st. Ned to save up for other accessories... the BBB mentality is creeping into my head... argh..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.