Dry cabinet suggestion..please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caofei

Sep 7, 2005
@Indonesia
Under budget ard $100, whats type of small dry cabinet best for the budget ? Which shop in SLS sell the dry cabinet ?

Any information and yours suggestion would be apreaciate.

Cheers,
Caofei

I think a 30L digicabi cabinet cost ard $89-$99....I bought mine from John 316 in funan.....best u work ard check price 1st....

Caofei said:
Under budget ard $100, whats type of small dry cabinet best for the budget ? Which shop in SLS sell the dry cabinet ?

Any information and yours suggestion would be apreaciate.

Cheers,
Caofei

Was about to start the thread under this topic.

Which brand is recommended?

Thks n God bless

I heard many Digi-cabis have water settling problems.

photobum said:
I heard many Digi-cabis have water settling problems.

Can elaborate more about that?
I have a digi-cabi DB-036 30L, has been with me faithfully for 4 months.

Water settling problem? What's that? Never hear about that. Is it the water on the humidizer unit problem?

So far no problem with digi-cab drycab.

Regards,
Arto.

aspire said:
Can elaborate more about that?
I have a digi-cabi DB-036 30L, has been with me faithfully for 4 months.
I know somebody's Digi-Cabi has water (moisture) settling at the back of the unit. He says it gets worse on wetter days.

photobum said:
I know somebody's Digi-Cabi has water (moisture) settling at the back of the unit. He says it gets worse on wetter days.

Oh, ya, there's a sponge at the back of the unit where the ventilation vent is. I was told that it is to store excessive moisture but i don't think it will really get "wet" unless the unit is left in the rain :bsmilie:
Still give it a :thumbsup:

Digi-cabi DB-036 30L $99 plus delivery. :thumbsup:

where to order it?

and any set under $99?

eight said:
where to order it?

and any set under $99?
Check the B/S forums for under $99... Someone might want to upgrade....

Regards,
Arto.

aspire said:
Oh, ya, there's a sponge at the back of the unit where the ventilation vent is. I was told that it is to store excessive moisture but i don't think it will really get "wet" unless the unit is left in the rain :bsmilie:
Still give it a :thumbsup:
Its probably because the door's seal is not working well. It could be not sealed properly and the air from outside the drycab can enter the cabinet, so no matter how hard the humidizer work, the air inside of the drycab is still outside air, thus water will get worse at the humidizer unit.

Regards,
Arto.

carrefour has good prices for digi cabi. if u want 36L i sell u mine then i go buy myself a bigger one :bsmilie:

I just got the Digi-Cabi DB-036 (30L) for S$95 at MS C:)

Status
Not open for further replies.