Dry Cabinet Question

shelomoh

Mar 17, 2009
I am running out of space in my dry cabinet.

I know the lens must be kept in dry cabinet.
But if I don't keep my camera body, external flash in the dry cabinet, what will happen?

I am running out of space in my dry cabinet.

I know the lens must be kept in dry cabinet.
But if I don't keep my camera body, external flash in the dry cabinet, what will happen?

don't think flash is a problem.

sell your lens la. :)

There is a slight chance that fungus can infect the prism or viewfinder glass on your camera body. A risk not worth taking if you ask me :sweat:

Maybe can try compact the contents in your dry cabinet somemore?:bsmilie: Although I think you would have done that already. lol.

I thinking of getting a 2nd dry cabinet as well :bsmilie: Starting to get crowded inside, lol.

hahaha. I am selling my lens but people are not buying... yet. And yes... already compacted to the max. I bought the smallest model for dry cabinet because at that point of time, I was thinking 1 body and a 18-200 will be enough for me. Now... 2 body, 8 lens and counting.... OMG! :~ wonder can trade up to a bigger capacity dry cabinet?

Last edited:
pick one suit you.

#1, sell some lens away,
sell cheaper also doesn't matter, if lenses got fungus sometime give away free people might also don't want, so what is the point of keeping them if no use to you?

#2, buy another small cabinet, minimum spending

#3, selling current cabinet and upsize to a bigger cabinet

Buy dry box to put the camera body and flash. Keep the rest of the lenses inside dry cabinet.