Dry Cabinet Queries

Shafune

Feb 3, 2010
Aljunied
Hello. I'm interested in buying a dry cabinet because my dry box seems to be leaking some where. The Humidity keeps on increasing.

Can any bro's out there suggest a few models that i can read up on? I only can use the internet on weekends so i don't have much time to do research.

Thx in advance. ;)

Hello. I'm interested in buying a dry cabinet because my dry box seems to be leaking some where. The Humidity keeps on increasing.

Can any bro's out there suggest a few models that i can read up on? I only can use the internet on weekends so i don't have much time to do research.

Thx in advance. ;)

2 of the common brands are akarui and Digi Cabi...

depending on how much gear you have to keep you can get 30L ~ 50L or more..

Thx in advance. ;)

If you only own those that are stated in your signature,a Digi-Cabi 30L will do.Do a search and read up(On where to buy/how to set/etc...).Akarui and Aipo are 2 other brands to consider too:)

Thx in advance. ;)

You can look at the mass sales forum. they sell dry cabinets. or if u have a budget, get a 2nd hand from BnS.

Depending on how much equipment u have, u need diff size of dry cabinet. You can jus google the brand names: Dry-cabi or Akarui, or AIPO. apparently i read somewhere on the forum that the quality and cost of the dry cabinets is in this order : dry-cabi, Akarui then AIPO.

You can look at the mass sales forum. they sell dry cabinets. or if u have a budget, get a 2nd hand from BnS.

Depending on how much equipment u have, u need diff size of dry cabinet. You can jus google the brand names: Dry-cabi or Akarui, or AIPO. apparently i read somewhere on the forum that the quality and cost of the dry cabinets is in this order : dry-cabi, Akarui then AIPO.

So dry-cabi would be the cheapest? I have a budget of $150. Don't really know if that is possible cause I have yet to start researching.

Any bro's know whats the price range for dry cabinets?

So dry-cabi would be the cheapest? I have a budget of $150. Don't really know if that is possible cause I have yet to start researching.

Any bro's know whats the price range for dry cabinets?

hey bro, jus google it and the prices are there man. How lazy can u get?!

First hand/buy from online shops. 'Best' is having discount with akarui if i am not wrong.
Digi-cabi 30L (smallest size) - $118
Akarui 26L (smallest size also) - $118 also i think..not too sure about this..

hey bro, jus google it and the prices are there man. How lazy can u get?!

First hand/buy from online shops. 'Best' is having discount with akarui if i am not wrong.
Digi-cabi 30L (smallest size) - $118
Akarui 26L (smallest size also) - $118 also i think..not too sure about this..

Whats the point of creating a forum if we're not allowed to ask such questions? Btw, not everybody has the luxury of googling as and when we want to.

Anyway, thx for the info.