Dry cabinet problem

kansatish

Dec 30, 2010
Queenstown
I have this Digi Cabi dry cabinet (30L) model for about a year plus. Was ok so far, but from the last month it started showing a humidity reading of 65% and now is showing almost 76%. I have tried adjusting the control and also checked the door for any leaks etc, but no improvement. Any ideas or suggestions?

able to inspect your humidity unit?

My humidity unit is found with burnt mark. i replace it and now working fine.

Check whether the dehumidifier works properly. The small box at the back of the cabinet, on inside (analog series have the knob for setting RH there) has an opening on top. Use a finger and feel inside. If it's not noticeably cold (not just a bit cool from metal) then the unit is not working anymore. Check all cables and switches (my cat once stepped on the switch of the power distribution). If no result then the dehumidifier unit is due for exchange. Use a screwdriver to remove the 6 screws, bring the unit together with warranty card to Digi Service Center (opening times and address on warranty card) and get a new one. Mount again and done.

Octarine said:
Check whether the dehumidifier works properly. The small box at the back of the cabinet, on inside (analog series have the knob for setting RH there) has an opening on top. Use a finger and feel inside. If it's not noticeably cold (not just a bit cool from metal) then the unit is not working anymore. Check all cables and switches (my cat once stepped on the switch of the power distribution). If no result then the dehumidifier unit is due for exchange. Use a screwdriver to remove the 6 screws, bring the unit together with warranty card to Digi Service Center (opening times and address on warranty card) and get a new one. Mount again and done.

Thank you. The fault was with the dehumidifier unit and I took it to Digihub who replaced it for me in 10 mins

Digihub service is cool, got my cabinet also repaired last yr with no sweat....