Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 80L & a 100L cabinet. But dun remember seeing any sponge behind. Anyone checked to confirm if there's any sponge behind their 80L and/or 100L cabinets?
If the old type dry cab, they may use different technology for dehumidifier. And may don't have sponge on it.

Regards,
Arto.

If the old type dry cab, they may use different technology for dehumidifier. And may don't have sponge on it.

Regards,
Arto.

But my 80L & 100L cabinets were just bought last year. Gotta check tonight when I return home and update! :bsmilie:

But my 80L & 100L cabinets were just bought last year. Gotta check tonight when I return home and update! :bsmilie:
If use peltier/Thermocouple technology for dehumidifier, it should have sponge ;) .

Regards,
Arto.

If use peltier/Thermocouple technology for dehumidifier, it should have sponge ;) .

Regards,
Arto.

Ahhh...So des! Thanks. I know my older and smaller 30L has the sponge. :)

juz bought the 80L from carrefour. And, yes, it's got a little strip of sponge stuck inside the fins behind the cabinet. A warning sticker saying " do not take out the sponge" ;) got it for $208 w/out freebies.

Thanks every1 for the comments. I am planning to have it shipped as unaccompanied luggage via Singapore Airlines. Anyone know how to contact them?

I sent them a couple of e-mails, but theres no response.

Thanks every1 for the comments. I am planning to have it shipped as unaccompanied luggage via Singapore Airlines. Anyone know how to contact them?

Ship to where? Is it better to find it locally?

Regards,
Arto.

i think this way will be quite ex u know...?

y not have DHL or FedEx do it? I think it's cheaper this way...

Status
Not open for further replies.