Dry Cabinet - Bossman

Status
Not open for further replies.

FND

Mar 26, 2002
Somewhere near Equator
www.pbase.com
Hi,

Saw at MS Color website, selling Bossman 66 litres dry cabinet with 3 layers. Like to know if anyone bought this unit and if it is reliable?

Basically it fits my requirement and budget. Alternatives Dry Cabinet? Please recommend and state your experience.

-FND->

Originally posted by FND
Hi,

Saw at MS Color website, selling Bossman 66 litres dry cabinet with 3 layers. Like to know if anyone bought this unit and if it is reliable?

Basically it fits my requirement and budget. Alternatives Dry Cabinet? Please recommend and state your experience.

-FND->

hi FND,

i have two of those bossman cabinets. first was bought more than 5 years ago, and the second one last december. Very reliable (no problems in 5 years... ) good construction - compare to similarly priced rivals... and very quiet. Very good value for money. :thumbsup:

buy! buy! buy!

ermm... no sliding tray. stationary ones. are sliding trays important to you? i don't find really useful.

but one grouse though... the current model comes with PLASTIC tray and not metal tray. that's abt the only thing i don't like.

cheers!

Anyone heard about Eureka Dry Cabinet?Eureka

Distributor:
RODEX MARKETING PTE LTD.
Block 1, Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-54,
Singapore 082001,
TEL: 65-6227 0707
FAX: 65-6221 4837
Mr. Henry HC Goh

BTW, product available in Tangs. Anyone use this?

-FND->

Originally posted by FND
Anyone heard about Eureka Dry Cabinet?Eureka

Distributor:
RODEX MARKETING PTE LTD.
Block 1, Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-54,
Singapore 082001,
TEL: 65-6227 0707
FAX: 65-6221 4837
Mr. Henry HC Goh

BTW, product available in Tangs. Anyone use this?

-FND->

It's a good one too, my NPC has 3 of these cabinets for the F60s..

Status
Not open for further replies.