Dry Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkuean

Apr 12, 2008
s314.photobucket.com
Hey guys, i just got my nikon afew days ago and been wanting to get a dry box to keep my kit, any good recommendations of good and affordable dry boxes? And where to get them?

Thanks

I guess you mean this?

Carrefour and AMK hub's NTUC do have this dry box.

But do consider getting a dry cabinet since its worth in investing 1 for your own good. :)

err.. i guess so,i also not sure, cause i only have like a body and 2 lens so i dun tink i need a dry cabinet as yet, a dry box would do, and also i spent over budget on my camera so i need to get an affordable one, at least for the short run.

just get an air-tight container.. and buy a bottle of silica gel and tada! there you have it! a dry box!

get one with hygrometer. too dry isn't good either. at least it gives you the gauge when to change your silica gels.

get one with hygrometer. too dry isn't good either. at least it gives you the gauge when to change your silica gels.

sry for hijacking! =X
but why is it a DSLR can't be too dry? saw this in my D50 manual too=P

I strongly recommend a dry cabinet, get the digicab 30L if you don't want to spend too much, it definitely worth the investment for the protection of your camera and avoid having to upgrade from a dry box at a later stage.

Don't buy a dry box because it's cheap and ended up spending money on silica beads and waste time on monitoring the humidity.

A dry cabinet consume very little electricity.

I strongly recommend a dry cabinet, get the digicab 30L if you don't want to spend too much, it definitely worth the investment for the protection of your camera and avoid having to upgrade from a dry box at a later stage.

Don't buy a dry box because it's cheap and ended up spending money on silica beads and waste time on monitoring the humidity.

A dry cabinet consume very little electricity.

i second this.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.