Dry box, Carry bags, tripods, cleaning kits, any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
VisualJournalist.net
Many asked what accessories to get with an SLR . . .

But what about the other non electronic accessories? :dunno:
Bought an SLR recently, but dunno wat type of bag, dry box, lens cleaning kit I should get.

Hope you all can provide some information on wat brands good, what to avoid, where to get them cheapest...

Thanks.. :cheers:

meng

Apr 19, 2003
www.pbase.com
Dry box - preferred to keep the equipment out of the moisture and fungus growth. A electronic dry cabinet is recommended if budget allows.

Carry bags - get one with proper protection and enough capacity for your equipment and accessories.

Tripods - recommended if you are doing low light photography esp night scenery that involves slow shutter speeds beyond 1/10s perhaps. Or group shots with you in the picture?

Cleaning kits - blower, lens tissue, lens cleaning solution etc etc.

Perhap some filters, like UV filter to protect your lens, circular polariser etc.
:)

chyeo

May 6, 2002
Woodlands
AReality said:
Many asked what accessories to get with an SLR . . .

But what about the other non electronic accessories? :dunno:
Bought an SLR recently, but dunno wat type of bag, dry box, lens cleaning kit I should get.

Hope you all can provide some information on wat brands good, what to avoid, where to get them cheapest...

Thanks.. :cheers:
Bag: depends on your needs. like how much equipment to carry and how big they are. But confirm get those with padded inserts to protect your stuff. Lowepro bags are value for money (look at Nova series).

Dry box: Get a dry cabinet instead...

Lens cleaning kit: For a start, you can use a lens pen + any blower + Kodak lens tissue.

Sep 20, 2003
chyeo said:
Bag: depends on your needs. like how much equipment to carry and how big they are. But confirm get those with padded inserts to protect your stuff. Lowepro bags are value for money (look at Nova series).

Dry box: Get a dry cabinet instead...

Lens cleaning kit: For a start, you can use a lens pen + any blower + Kodak lens tissue.

Yep... I recommend lowerpro too.,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom