Drunken Fish..

Status
Not open for further replies.

unseen

Dec 14, 2004
NTU and Wdls
Right.. I "won" some fishes.. heh decided to take a few shots with the many many glasses i have lying around my room... Comments welcomed, of course..

5352.jpg

5400.jpg

5435.jpg

nice!

But i sending these to SPCA ! :sticktong :bsmilie:

Wah.. you're fast.. LOL
No fishies were harm during the production of the photos.. :)

hee thanks.. :) I was on the verge of doing something cheesy like drawing a speech bubble for #4...

I hope ur not using strobes ... stressing the fishes

interesting concept! =)
Looks like a fun series on the whole.

But I find the absolut vodka shot the absolutl strongest out of all... since vodka is transparent...

Got any shots done with the actual liquor? That would be awesome.

haha ermz the fishes are actually not VERY big... i could pour them out from the bottle..
Yeah.. shooting them was fun but a lil tiring.. various preparations took up most of the time though..
and no actual liquor (I finished most of it liaoz.. Left only Chivas... cannot waste..) . LOL don't think the fishes will like that.
Simon80, heh 2 strobes were used, the fishes don't seem to react to the strobes..
Thanks for your comments, everyone. Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Number 3, 5, 6 :thumbsup: interesting

shooting glasswares is actually shooting the background, especially with clear water in it. background shot or/and its lighting could be better.

two is my favorite! I love the shape of the glass' bottom... as well as the contrast of the bright fish with the white background. This is very well done! All of them! Brilliant and keep it up!!! (but not the drinking.) :)

i like #6! did you have to wait very long for the fishies to face the cam? just curious.. hahaha.

#6 is nice. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.