Drunk Driving

Hello all :) I took this on a rainy day and I'm looking for feedback mainly about the composition and the colors of the photo :) as you can read from the title of the photo, Im trying to bring out the point-of-view of a person driving under the influence of alcohol where everything just seems so blurr, out of focus and stoned-out :) thanks

Eworms

Oct 11, 2009
It feels more like a sad person looking out to the right while driving in the rain... The spots of lights trying to console the depressed driver...

To fit the title of drunk driving, maybe should have another vehicle coming head on or a front view of the windscreen with lights from a police car behind, reflected by the rear mirror... technically impossible :bsmilie:

Sep 15, 2010
North
It feels more like a sad person looking out to the right while driving in the rain...
I agree with this..

It looks like the car stopped and you're just looking out cause the image looks very still, there isn't really much movement going on with the cars outside the window, movement which would've made the plight of the supposedly drunk person driving the car more dangerous. :/

Sep 28, 2009
try to desaturate the picture. Turn it to Black & white. it will give u a different feel of the picture :)

Apr 14, 2009
Earth
Eh? You drive and shoot ah? Not very safe leh~

Anyway, I think it does not say much about drunk driving. I think if you have some distortion to the picture, it will then look like drunk picture. Ain't drunk drivers see things distorted and blur? Looks more like lost contact lens and drive.

nikkie

Jan 7, 2005
Singapore
Eyes do not fail when one is drunk. The eye focuses just the same. It's the mind that cannot process normally. So how to picture drunk driving?

Top Bottom