Drum Performance


Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#1
took this shot last nite outside Esplanade.

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5
 

benedium

New Member
Jun 19, 2004
1,204
0
0
www.photo.net
#2
I like #2 Good combination of sharpness, composition and mysterious smokiness ;)
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#3
benedium said:
I like #2 Good combination of sharpness, composition and mysterious smokiness ;)
thanks.......
most of it have to move between the crowd to shoot
while #2, took my own sweet time at the side where there r no one around :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
the stage hv lighting & smoke effects.........
 

hercules

New Member
Jul 6, 2005
36
0
0
#4
Hi..nice pics.... may i know what settings you used?? and BTw what is B300??
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#5
hercules said:
Hi..nice pics.... may i know what settings you used?? and BTw what is B300??
all shot on manual mode.

#2 shot at F3.2 1/15 ISO100

B300 is same as the TCON17. TCON is the newer
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#7
StanGetz said:
Yo bro, nice shots, esp #2! here my take, not as fantastic. Enjoy!

dun worry lah................. go again tonite to shoot more and better one lah :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

josho

Senior Member
Nov 27, 2004
2,110
0
0
37
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
#9
1st post of the 2nd pic is really nice.

But I dun like the 2nd post of the 3rd pic. The pic literally chop off the girl neck!!! hehe... Scary though
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#10
josho said:
1st post of the 2nd pic is really nice.

But I dun like the 2nd post of the 3rd pic. The pic literally chop off the girl neck!!! hehe... Scary though
bro, thanks for your comment
when abt to take the pic, she raise her head up so high......bo piang..........:bsmilie:
 

StanGetz

Senior Member
Mar 29, 2005
1,703
0
36
stangetz82.multiply.com
#11
;)
FZ5owner said:
bro, thanks for your comment
when abt to take the pic, she raise her head up so high......bo piang..........:bsmilie:
oops, i tink josho is refering to my pic....yup i hate the head too.....but i juz love the drummer girl expression of exertion on the drumming...

yep, will be more careful in the future! thanks!
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#12
StanGetz said:
;)

oops, i tink josho is refering to my pic....yup i hate the head too.....but i juz love the drummer girl expression of exertion on the drumming...

yep, will be more careful in the future! thanks!
pai seh............. so mine is good...........kekekeke

me too, my take sunday of her




 

LordAeRo

New Member
Jul 21, 2005
369
0
0
30
Jurong East
#13
Hey! I'm working as one of the interviewers at the Esplanade during this HuaYi festival. If you see a bespectacled grey-shirt guy, might just be me! Pop over and say hi!
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#14
LordAeRo said:
Hey! I'm working as one of the interviewers at the Esplanade during this HuaYi festival. If you see a bespectacled grey-shirt guy, might just be me! Pop over and say hi!
post a pic of u lah, then we know who u r
wanna blanket party u easier mah...............:bsmilie:
 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,339
0
0
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
#15
FZ5owner said:
post a pic of u lah, then we know who u r
wanna blanket party u easier mah...............:bsmilie:
i second this,if not then just use marker write CS on face.:bsmilie:
Then confirm we will not miss you.
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#18
josho said:
sorry that i never indicate who.. lol... my bad.. my apology. ;)
bro, not worries lah............stan & me not so small gas lah.............:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
#20
StanGetz said:
yah man, no worries!!!
bro, i just came back from shoot....................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
no a bad location.....................can consider going....kekekeke
sold my tcon & wcon just now....................:cry:
gonna miss them for a while
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom