drowning a cat in the toilet bowl . got video !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that the cat didn't die. Maybe they're teaching it a lesson? :think:

Some how I don't think so. Cats don't learn by being tortured like that.

Grabs eyes and flushes him a few times ... learned anything? ;p

These guys might end up being criminals...eh, they are already criminals!

Some how I don't think so. Cats don't learn by being tortured like that.

Grabs eyes and flushes him a few times ... learned anything? ;p

that the toilet flush is very loud when it's right next to you? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I'm big guy, you folks will need a huge toilet bowl! Haha :bsmilie:

I do not endorse animal abuses; however, I was impressed by the boys' unconscious use of Operant Conditioning. Sometimes it just amazes me when people apply theories without realiszing it and in this case.

One thing is for sure, the sweet kitty will run the next time it sees the boys again, and perhaps even abandon the hangout location altogether.

(ps. I like Tasmanian Devils better)

A bunch of senseless IDIOTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vau9sIjDmEk

i happen to see it at youtube?
what's wrong with those guy in the video . cat also living things ok !
basket . :angry:

A kid showed me a video on facebook which shows an asian woman (showed her face too) torture a kitten to death. I stopped watching the video when I realised she was torturing the kitten but was told she crushed the kitten's head towards the end.

What can a cat/kitten to do someone until hs/she has to do something to terrible it?
The net is so easily accessible to all nowadays and the people are sharing their sadistic acts to the world.

I hope all these online network systems and pic/video sharing sites put effort to block this sort of content being shared and better still report to local police to catch these culprits.

Status
Not open for further replies.