dropped my flash on the floor...

magicianhisoka

Sep 14, 2009
and the red colour plastic on the front broke =/ anyone got any idea if i can get it repaired or something? thanks in advance.

ur flash is speedlite?

If yes then CSC
If else look for respective service centre

btw u got try to use ur flash after the damage to see where has spoilt?

if the wireless transmitter is still working and also the focus assist beam still comes on, then perhaps it's just a cosmetic defect, shouldnt be a big prob... send it in to respective svc ctr to repair loh...

cosmetic defect. my nissin still going strong :) was doing some test shots and stupidly didnt secure it. luckily lesson was learnt with nissin 622 and not a 580 ex

check ur hot shoes mount?

i bought oone yongguo 460 II from ebay. sometime in feb this year.it was working fine

3 weeks back, as i was careless, aand drop the flash light from table to floor.the defect is my red plastic cover broken. it was still working fine.

i mount it on lightstand. working fine

last week. as i mount it on dslr. the relase got stuck on hot shoe.
no happen how i use brtual force. i am unable to release the yn460 off.

in the end. i took small screw driver to dismanlte the flashlight.
the lock spring stubborn stay there.. well i still have no gut to mount back on hot shoe..
it still work well on optical trigger. but the sensor i am unable to mount properly

rule of the game. always be careful with ur gears. if fall . check it well.

If you want to get it repaired, send it back to your agent / service centre.

If the crack doesn't affect performance, you can consider not repairing it.

problem with not repairing is im afraid of exposing it to the elements. may corrode the insides over time. guess ill get it fixed soon :D

thanks all

the red cover is just for the auto focus assit leds. but some of yr electronic will be exposed. no big deal yet.

It functions not a problem than just stick back the cover yourself.