Droplets

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yongcheng

great to hear from u... will try that in the future..hee

good try... agree with yongcheng tt ur timing is rite.... but try taking at a different angle..... and oso with a better bg..... here's my attempt http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=82827... check it out....
anyway..... keep shooting.... :D

Nice work... :thumbsup: Would try out when I am free.. :D

Nice try. May I suggest you play with the lighting and composition a bit. The pics appeared pretty dull.

may i ask how to do it? do u need any special equipment?

hi all.. thanks for your comments... ya... i think it looks rather dull as well... will try to play somehting with the light and composition....
any suggestions ? like how I should do the setup ?

hi bsplenden

I did not use any special equipment, was using my 300D with kit lens to do the shots. It was done at my kitchen sink... hee.... it could be better if u use manual focus...

Will03 said:
hi all.. thanks for your comments... ya... i think it looks rather dull as well... will try to play somehting with the light and composition....
any suggestions ? like how I should do the setup ?

hi bsplenden

I did not use any special equipment, was using my 300D with kit lens to do the shots. It was done at my kitchen sink... hee.... it could be better if u use manual focus...

hmm... i don't understand how to do it... :embrass:

how is it that u manage to focus so closely to the water droplet?

oracle0711 said:
use a macro zoom lens, try different shutter setting and most importantly, make use of light to create the effect and mood. :)
but he said he didn't use any special equipment other than his kit lens..

yup, just the lens kit and my kitchen sink... heee..
but jus got to shoot n shoot till u get that shot that u want....
I shoot these shots with the 550Ex though....

Will03 said:
yup, just the lens kit and my kitchen sink... heee..
but jus got to shoot n shoot till u get that shot that u want....
I shoot these shots with the 550Ex though....

the 550EX u toking abt is flash rite? sorry for the silly qns. not too familiar with canon products... :embrass:

yup, its the external flash from Canon.... try to shoot .. i m sure u can do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.