Drive To JB - Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
erizai said:
Low profile is the key... same story as women wear sexy dress at night and walking back street.. aint you asking for trouble if you do?;)

michhy said:
It is so dangerous outside of SG, so dont ever leave SG and stay put!

Yeah...Stay in SG..the safest...no need to use brain to think a safe/low profile way as not to ask for trouble.

quite true.. i either go up north of JB or I stay in sg. I dun like gambling in a place where the house always wins.

u go there 1 2 enjoy , i really think u should think twice to drive there, the price that u paid for your car (assuming it still on load) is too high for it to just disappear, and take a step further , your life worth even more, cause when u struggle , things can go wrong

i got a lady friend, drove in n there in a honda jazz, stop at traffic light, she was rob n pushed out of the car, she did not carry flashy items, so wat do u think? safe ? how much caution u 1 2 exercise ? lucky she escape from the incident with pnly some bruises else, .....

Chiang said:
u go there 1 2 enjoy , i really think u should think twice to drive there, the price that u paid for your car (assuming it still on load) is too high for it to just disappear, and take a step further , your life worth even more, cause when u struggle , things can go wrong

i got a lady friend, drove in n there in a honda jazz, stop at traffic light, she was rob n pushed out of the car, she did not carry flashy items, so wat do u think? safe ? how much caution u 1 2 exercise ? lucky she escape from the incident with pnly some bruises else, .....

every weekend..thousands of SG cars in JB. Seems like they really did not think twice.

if they are smart. and think twice....they should have rather stayed in SG as u suggested.

wonder why so many SG car driver...in JB..? why so many rich Singaporean go JB to play golf..? wonder why these rich Singaporen can be so rich yet ..they dun think twice...?

wong_se said:
every weekend..thousands of SG cars in JB. Seems like they really did not think twice.

if they are smart. and think twice....they should have rather stayed in SG as u suggested.

wonder why so many SG car driver...in JB..? why so many rich Singaporean go JB to play golf..? wonder why these rich Singaporen can be so rich yet ..they dun think twice...?

they are waiting for their turn to come only lah...:confused:

zhang3feng said:
they are waiting for their turn to come only lah...:confused:

i see..seems like rich people..who drive nice car..and go to play golf..are not so smart people.

those who rather stay in SG..and prefer not to go there...are those who are use brain to think twice.

wong_se said:
i see..seems like rich people..who drive nice car..and go to play golf..are not so smart people.

those who rather stay in SG..and prefer not to go there...are those who are use brain to think twice.

lol i think most is never even think of it in the 1st place so no go.. :bsmilie:

wong_se said:

Everyone's assessment of risk is different. Some ppl dont buy lottery because they know the chance of winning is very slim but there are ppl who buy 4D every weeks for decade and still believe they will strike a big one ONE DAY! ...
Remember that chap who drove the Ferrari and kanna shot in a public restaurant? He was not even alone and was in a very big group when he went in. He must have thought that there is no way he is going to be robbed and shot when he went in .... Many of these drivers will be safe and happy after their trip as long as they are lucky not to have met any robbers. But why take risk unnecessarily if you prize yr life? :think:

zhang3feng said:
lol i think most is never even think of it in the 1st place so no go.. :bsmilie:

those drive nice car..go there play golf never think..??
then how come they can drive nice car...but I dun..?

i think i think too much..thus i am not rich to drive nice car.

wong_se said:
those drive nice car..go there play golf never think..??
then how come they can drive nice car...and I but dun..?

i think i think too much..thus i am not as rich as rich people.
:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.