Not open for further replies.

cheguthamrin

Jul 14, 2007
Its me again. Hehehe...

3025871381_c3a9d6c389.jpg

3025854481_eb5375016f.jpg

3026687178_50464850d7.jpg

3026687530_51d2981808.jpg

i like 2 also and feels that the rest are a waste of effort. I would be selective in my posting and for now only 2 and 4 has some appeal.

i love #2! it's like the quintessence of the rose itself is encapsulated within tt single drop of water. nice! ;)
Thanks! Its quite an accidental shot which I wont ever know when will be THE shot.

i like 2 also and feels that the rest are a waste of effort. I would be selective in my posting and for now only 2 and 4 has some appeal.
I've wasted >100 shots but never felt like a wasted effort. Posted these up among the better ones. I've had others preferring the #1 and #6. Doesnt matter lah, I just feel good for all the spent time.

Really love the way you capture every moments of the drop....and oh..the honey stars too!

only people who had never tried it said such things.
u need to try many times to get the timing right, so i dont see why its a waste of effort.
like the series.

*votes for #3* :)

Really love the way you capture every moments of the drop....and oh..the honey stars too!

only people who had never tried it said such things.
u need to try many times to get the timing right, so i dont see why its a waste of effort.
like the series.

Thanks guys!
Any suggestions what I may / can do next?

I really salute you for your experimentation and perserverance :thumbsup:

your water bill must be very high

Water bill - dont mention la; alah... its not everyday I do this ma... anyway thanks guys~
Actually the source of water came from the 330ml plastic bottle.

Work smart baybeh~

Status
Not open for further replies.