Dreamworld, Gold Coast Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
Will be going to the Gold Coast with my kids since they have a newly acquired taste for theme parks and rollercoaster rides. Will be doing Movie World, Seaworld and Dreamworld.

Dreamworld seems to have a lot of rides and attractions, and I was just wondering if one day will be enough, or should I go for two days. Would appreciate if anyone who's been there can advise. The 2-day pass is only $75 vs $60 for a 1-day pass, so it should be quite worth it.

Slim

Feb 2, 2005
Agree with AReality. One day should be enuff, provided you don't meet the long queues. Try to go early so that you can spend one whole day of fun there.:)

~Arcanic~

Feb 27, 2005
Westy
one day is good enough, i went there b4 too.. :)
how old are your kids really? some of the rides are quite :bigeyes: and :ipuke: one le...

Funny

Apr 2, 2005
One day should be enough for all the rides unless you want to repeat some of the rides.

therat

Nov 26, 2003
Bedok
Visit site
december ... their summer.. Q might be longer...
June... their winder...
went there once , july i think... no much Q. short short one...
boring... 1/2 day come out liao..

movie world better than the dream world. IMO
sea world.. didn't go..

nexus17

Apr 6, 2004
Seng Kang
Hi,

I just went to Dreamworld, Sea World and Movie World last Nov/Dec 04.

1 day was sufficient for all theme parks except Dreamworld, where I spend an average of about an hour for most of the exciting rides. I ended up skipping some of the rides as I ran out of time eventhough I reached there before it's open for the day. If you are going during this Dec, will advise 2 days as these period will coincide with their holidays too and you might meet lotsa Australian kids there. I met tons of them on school excursion when I was there then.

Be prepared to queue but those rides are really wicked! :bigeyes:

How old are your kids? They have minimum height requirement for the more exciting ones.......... you got to check these out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom