Dreams ( with inspiration quotes )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Nightsky

Mar 23, 2002
Heaven on Earth
h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net
not sure where to put this set of photos in so i decided to put it here.... hope i'll get some useful advice :)

these are manipulated photos using my originals... It's for a narrative story assignment i did for school.

Dreams_-_Part_1.jpg

This a photo that i took of the sky against the strong sun light..... it was partially hidden behid the slightly dark clouds so gives the effect of a light and dark contrast.... i manupilated it by making the right side even darker and add some sparkling stars to it

Dreams_-_Part_2.jpg

Two photos that i took... one of the flower and one of the blue sky.... I had to get rid of the busy background of the flower and replace it with the blue sky.... really like how it turns out.

Dreams_-_Part_3.jpg

Ask a stranger to let me shoot her photo while she's on the swing... The originl photo has a log of trees around the picture so i had to edit out and replace with another sky picture of mine...
haha, you should know by now i love taking pictures of the sy and clouds.

Dreams_-_Part_4.jpg

The feeling of hundreds of pigeons flying over your head is just wonderful... ( no, i'm not worried about bombing at all, heh )
Originally taken this pix against the blu ky but the sky at that time wasn't pretty enough so i edited it out and put this sunset sky i took instead.

:eek:

Wow, it's like some postcards that I will send to my girlfriends, esp the 1, 2, 4th pic.

Personally would prefer to have some touch to the text, perhaps some very faded shadows or something. :)

Moving to Member's Portfolio as the content is more suitable there.

Very nice! I think you've achieved your purpose. :) Hope to see more inspiring work from you. Are you an art student? BTW, what font did you use for the photos above?

Wow. Post card quality i must say. I like the one where the girl is on the swing.

Impressive.

Regards.

If really going to print out as a post card.

I think you haf to do something with your typo....

Especially the "kerning"

Like yr "dreams"

Nice thought;)

Thanx everyone for the advice! :) i'll improve on the font.

rubric: not really an art student, i'm in digital media design. I'm using Amazon font. :)

just curious, if they were really on postcards, would any of you consider buying them? heh

Very nicely done ling!

I would consider buying 1 and 2....
DO you have a bigger sized one? Thinking of using them as wall paper... if you don mind lar.
=b

Nicely done, my favourite is the swing......the picture and the text makes the picture even more meaningful.

damn.. the flowers are beautiful.. though the blending between the flowers in the back ground wasnt tt well done.. could see that the clea p wasnt too clean.. i imagine tt the depth of field would have looked more authentic if there was a slight blur as the perspective changed..

-jar0n

Status
Not open for further replies.