Dreamcars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Comments please... The rest of the pics can be found in: http://www.pbase.com/chonchat/dreamcars_asia_motorshow_2004_27_june_2004

Pic #1
30736517.jpg

Pic #2
30736521.jpg

Pic #3
30736523.jpg

Pic #4
30736528.jpg

Pic #5
30736535.jpg

Pic #6
30736536.jpg

I like pic 5, nice colors and lighting. Its the Lexus right? Besides those, I think most people have seen enough of car pics, standard fare. Try taking from a different angle, like low shots. I will see what I can put up after I finish with my RQs.

Pic 5 for me too,

For the rest, the problem is not with the pictures, but with the hundreds of spotlights on the Expo ceiling >> just creates alot of unattractive hilights on the cars :( same thing happen to my pics

tmc17479 said:
I like pic 5, nice colors and lighting. Its the Lexus right? Besides those, I think most people have seen enough of car pics, standard fare. Try taking from a different angle, like low shots. I will see what I can put up after I finish with my RQs.

Thanx for commenting again tmc. Yep, you're right. That's the Lexus. I also taken a few low angle shots. Will try to do some touchups and post up for comments.

Waiting for your pics! :)

geoyip said:
Pic 5 for me too,

For the rest, the problem is not with the pictures, but with the hundreds of spotlights on the Expo ceiling >> just creates alot of unattractive hilights on the cars :( same thing happen to my pics

Yep, I think the lighting is not nicely done up at the Expo. Too much high-hanging spot lights, which create lots of attraction in a picture. To add to this, I went on Sunday, which happens to be pretty crowded. Should go during weekdays, but working lah, no choice. If not can at least take some shots without much crowd in it.

Thanx for the comments geoyip.

The rest, any more?

Nice angle to pic 5, but I think the flash is not balanced. I have trouble with all the hotspots too.

strider said:
Nice angle to pic 5, but I think the flash is not balanced. I have trouble with all the hotspots too.

I'm sorry strider, but what do you mean by flash not balanced? Can you explain more? Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.