Jer76

Apr 21, 2002
West
2 of my favourites ;)
Softfilter effect done in PS

30628128.jpg

30628107.jpg

Whole gallery can be found here

To me, the only defect on 2nd shot is the light "cutting thru" the model neck! :nono:

Should try PS to make it disappear .. ;)

After looking at some of the other guys who have posted pictures of the same subject, I would say that your set is easily the best. Superb colours, sharp images, and great post-processing. Well done!

On a side note, I always snigger when I see this:

small.jpg

I know that "TRD" stands for "Toyota Racing Developments" but you just need to put a "U" between the T and the R for it to sound like something else ;)

It reminds me of the story of how BRM (British Racing Motors, a now-defunct F1 team) was founded. They wanted to call it "Motor Racing Development" until someone told them that the initials sound like the French word for poo ...

Thanks all for your comments and advises.. will try to improve on future shoots.. :) hehe din know there's a name behind TRD brand :bsmilie:

just wondering, what settings/how u use for the soft focus? quite nicely done. :thumbsup:

Jer76 said:
Thanks all for your comments and advises.. will try to improve on future shoots.. :) hehe din know there's a name behind TRD brand :bsmilie:

Yo Jeff!

Think I saw your pics in Shiho's fan club. Did you upload them yourselves ? Some of the pics looked kinda unsightly when the photographers at the background were 'PS'ed. Not natural.... Personally,I think the effect spoilts the pics. Maybe, the rest of the guys should pick their best shots of Shiho and upload them as well. Some contributions from Singapore ? ;p Publicity for Clubsnappers ? :D Care to share ? Did u contact the webmaster ? :think:

Sorry Jeremy .... ;p The one I saw at the website is "Jeffrey Tan" ..not "Jeremy Tan" .... alamak! blur liao :D

AhV said:
Sorry Jeremy .... ;p The one I saw at the website is "Jeffrey Tan" ..not "Jeremy Tan" .... alamak! blur liao :D

It's okie.. at first tot my pics were leeched by other people.. :bsmilie:

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.