Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
banner.jpg

Banner courtesty of DreamCars Asia

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 1 & 2
Date: 30 June - 3 July 2005

Took bus home and saw da big big banner on top of a building along dat stretch of road at Parklane. :thumbsup: I assume entry fee shld be like da last time... $10...

So will there be real *dream* cars?
Since it is a dream, why dream about common road cars?
It cost nothing to dream about a Bugatti EB110!

Matter of perception...

Those cars are dreamcars.... to me that is (since I dun have the financial capability to buy cars! hehehe)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Same as last year 10 bucks ???? ... ;p
I guess so...

But even if $20 still go. I damn cheapskate one. Where in Clubsnap can u find a $20 car and model shoot in 'challenging' lighting? :D

alot of things to see??
Its more for tuner. that is cheongster who likes
to tune their car to get more juice.

I went one of those many ages back, disappointing
for ah pek me..

I prefer the motorshow at Suntec, more conventional cars that I
can relates to.

i am not going to miss this one liao !!!!!! last year missed it !!

hahaha $10.. cheap lor

glennyong said:
i am not going to miss this one liao !!!!!! last year missed it !!

hahaha $10.. cheap lor

Only a few models leh.... nothing spectacular....
but they were real race queen from japan... that's the only condolence

hope this yr got more models....

Will I sound sick if i go there and take pictures of gals instead of cars?

Ding Shan Ben said:
Will I sound sick if i go there and take pictures of gals instead of cars?

Not sure about you....

But I'm sure I'm SICK if I went to see the cars instead of the gals.... hahahah

Ha ha ha ha ha. The major factor why motor shows are so popular is because they feature solid models posing and advertising for the cars. Somehow, the concept of car and girls is adopted throughout almost every motor show. Their target audience -- Men! :p

http://amick.bbzone.net/shiho/gg.htm

Maybe I should 'retire' and someone take over this year ;) ... ZC, u interested ?;p

Check out the above link and see how Clubsnappers contributed to the official fan club of hottest RACE QUEEN babe, SHIHO ASAOKA when she was at DCA 2004 last year. I dare say it was crazy... photographers followed her to every booth esp. CSers ??? :bsmilie: yup...that's us.

All pics were consolidated by me - I did not claim credit for them ... recognition were given to the respective photographers last year. See... our pics are still there !!! HAPPY VIEWING esp. ZC !!!!!

AhV said:
http://amick.bbzone.net/shiho/gg.htm

Maybe I should 'retire' and someone take over this year ;) ... ZC, u interested ?;p

Check out the above link and see how Clubsnappers contributed to the official fan club of hottest RACE QUEEN babe, SHIHO ASAOKA when she was at DCA 2004 last year. I dare say it was crazy... photographers followed her to every booth esp. CSers ??? :bsmilie: yup...that's us.

All pics were consolidated by me - I did not claim credit for them ... recognition were given to the respective photographers last year. See... our pics are still there !!! HAPPY VIEWING esp. ZC !!!!!
So fast, it's been a year liao. Still enjoy looking at her pics from CSers.

Go! Go! Go!

Still the SAS in 2001 was the best... nice cars + cute japanese race queens.

The Veilside racequeen was like ;)... , haha.

ServeChilled said:
Still the SAS in 2001 was the best... nice cars + cute japanese race queens.

The Veilside racequeen was like ;)... , haha.

I think you meant SAS 2000? If i am not wrong, Veilside was only here in SG in 2000. Along with Top Secret and Abflug. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.