DreamCars Asia 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigbowl78 said:
:think: Any groups formed yet? That way I think we can share the knowledge of taking all these RQs in those difficult lighting.
So far, nope.... Not yet.... I think.

U guys wanna go as 1 big group flashin' big powerful flashes simultaneously on da poor models? :eek:

jsbn said:
So far, nope.... Not yet.... I think.

U guys wanna go as 1 big group flashin' big powerful flashes simultaneously on da poor models? :eek:

good idea... so i no need to use flash..... the flash ard me should be enuff to brighten the hall... heehee....just kidding....but if theres any grp shootout , i would like to join too...

That was not what I have in mind.
We can have small groups of 4 or 5. I don't think we would want to walk around in big groups, right?

i will sure go for this~!
Shoot nothing at the turf city on that day after kana tua...
haha

I was banging my head after realising that my weekends are being burnt for the next month.

Prolly going on Thursday night. If 1-shot-1-kill, den I wun have to make another trip on Friday. :)

ken111111 said:
But if they're from Japan, somehow you might feel a bit different.
It's like "Wah... they're from Japan leh".....

From Dreamcar Asia 2004
DCA_01.jpg

DCA_02.jpg

DCA_03.jpg

DCA_04.jpg

Bad bad bad, link down, link down!

Kenji said:
Bad bad bad, link down, link down!

Eerr... I thought no one will be interested in the picture anymore... so I removed it....

Anwway repost again
PICT0018_filtered.jpg

PICT0042_filtered.jpg

ken111111 said:
Eerr... I thought no one will be interested in the picture anymore... so I removed it....

Anwway repost again
PICT0018_filtered.jpg

PICT0042_filtered.jpg
Thanks for the reminder dude... I nearly forgot about the entire event. Reminds me, my pictures all crapped out for the entire 2 days I was there. :D No pun intended. Honest.

Oh yeah, did anyone know what's the name of the girl in the 1st group photo, 1st one from the left. She's kinda cute. I remember getting several photos of her cos her smile's so sweet.

Don't ask me for it though. All those photos were taken when I was at 'absolute-noob level'. The typical 'machine-gunner' who dunno what the hell is he taking. Handshake galore. I can't believe that I murdered all her pix! :thumbsd:

so the photos are from 2004?

so the same models are coming or will there be new ones?

tokieda said:
so the same models are coming or will there be new ones?
Not sure about it.

My guess: The usual Singaporean models, Ivy, Cassendra, etc.

As for the Japanese RQs... Well... Not sure liao. Hope Sakoto-san will be here. :D

Reminder: DCA 2005 is tomorrow. Standby all equipments.

jsbn said:
Not sure about it.

My guess: The usual Singaporean models, Ivy, Cassendra, etc.

As for the Japanese RQs... Well... Not sure liao. Hope Sakoto-san will be here. :D

i just called one of the 'usual' singaporean models on mon and asked if she was going. surprisingly no. seems a few of them are not asked to go. hmm... mebbe not many of the 'usual suspects' are there tomorrow? good for us, no? :)

Tomorrow going? ;)

Me going there after my therapy session. Hopefully still can walk. ;p

going on the 2nd .. about after lunch .

anyone one for join me .. or form a group to move in the build ina gang ??

Status
Not open for further replies.