DreamCars Asia 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go go go. :)

i definately going.. usually will pop by for 2days.. 1st day scan ard.. check out cars/mod n race queen.. 2nd day just shoot all the way...

AhV said:
http://amick.bbzone.net/shiho/gg.htm

Maybe I should 'retire' and someone take over this year ;) ... ZC, u interested ?;p

Check out the above link and see how Clubsnappers contributed to the official fan club of hottest RACE QUEEN babe, SHIHO ASAOKA when she was at DCA 2004 last year. I dare say it was crazy... photographers followed her to every booth esp. CSers ??? :bsmilie: yup...that's us.

All pics were consolidated by me - I did not claim credit for them ... recognition were given to the respective photographers last year. See... our pics are still there !!! HAPPY VIEWING esp. ZC !!!!!
Shiho Asaoka? There's another cute girl who's pretty short got a cute smile. She's da best. :D

Hopefully got the time to go. :D

AncientMariner said:
So will there be real *dream* cars?
Since it is a dream, why dream about common road cars?
It cost nothing to dream about a Bugatti EB110!

The title is Dream Cars Asia... asian cars... So no Porsche, Ferrari, Pagani, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc.

Instead, i think cars tuned by Veilside, Top Secret, Bozz Speed etc etc are considered the dream cars. Japanese high end stuff...

jsbn said:
Shiho Asaoka? There's another cute girl who's pretty short got a cute smile. She's da best. :D

Hopefully got the time to go. :D

still ve a cuter one, meh ? every1 was going ga-ga over Shiho ....and we wonder who will be the most popular RQ this year ? :bsmilie:

GO GO GO ...DCA 2005 !!!

wrx_sti_22b said:
The title is Dream Cars Asia... asian cars... So no Porsche, Ferrari, Pagani, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc.

Instead, i think cars tuned by Veilside, Top Secret, Bozz Speed etc etc are considered the dream cars. Japanese high end stuff...
really?

doesn't the Asia in Dream Cars Asia simply mean that the event is held in Asia?

just like Asian Aerospace (in 2004?) had aircraft from all over the world, but the event is here in Asia, hence the name.

goo82sg said:
i definately going.. usually will pop by for 2days.. 1st day scan ard.. check out cars/mod n race queen.. 2nd day just shoot all the way...

Still need to scan one meh ???

1st day go -> take 500 picture
2nd day go -> take 500 picture again....

hahaha....

blazingflames18 said:
still ve a cuter one, meh ? every1 was going ga-ga over Shiho ....and we wonder who will be the most popular RQ this year ? :bsmilie:

GO GO GO ...DCA 2005 !!!
I got her photo, but it was seriously badly taken. Skill level = absolute noob

I shld still have it. I was absolutely smitten by her cute smile. :D Ayaka or something liddat...

ken111111 said:
Still need to scan one meh ???

1st day go -> take 500 picture
2nd day go -> take 500 picture again....

hahaha....
500? :eek: U've gotta set machine gun mode for that.

I only squeezed like juz 100 shots for the last motorshow at Suntec.

Ashleyy said:
Juz shoot!! tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat .......... ;p

hey bro..this sound is only possible on a CANON 1V with PB-E2 .... :bsmilie: 10 fps !!!

just bring your prime lens ... more useful ....IMHO,wear a good pairs of sneakers ...bcos the girls move around and they DO NOT APPEAR ALL AT ONE GO ... unfortuntately, you may need to stay pretty long in order to shoot all of them......

AhV said:
hey bro..this sound is only possible on a CANON 1V with PB-E2 .... :bsmilie: 10 fps !!!

just bring your prime lens ... more useful ....IMHO,wear a good pairs of sneakers ...bcos the girls move around and they DO NOT APPEAR ALL AT ONE GO ... unfortuntately, you may need to stay pretty long in order to shoot all of them......

heyz bro, u mean along with a camp chair, combat rations & water to camp there the whole day to do all the snipeing? :bsmilie:

AhV said:

AhV speaks from experience. Right? hehe......

TMC said:
AhV speaks from experience. Right? hehe......

Yup, I remembered I was taking a break near the stage when I met you for the first time :) ...and the most impressive part was.... you seems to know all their names ... I mean esp. the Jap ones :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
500? :eek: U've gotta set machine gun mode for that.

I only squeezed like juz 100 shots for the last motorshow at Suntec.

How long did u hang around there ??
I was there for about 4hrs...

Took abt 800 shots on both days..... :sweat:

last nov.. was there for 7hr+... snap about 400 shots.. limited MS space.. haii... anyone wana park with me at the show?

goo82sg said:
last nov.. was there for 7hr+... snap about 400 shots.. limited MS space.. haii... anyone wana park with me at the show?
Whar!!! My friend, you champion lar.....!!! 7hrs+ :sweat: , my record is only about 5hrs, now old already lar, think cannot take it liao... :nono:

goo82sg said:
Wah! u all so experienced one ah? I nvr even go before leh.. who's going? can teach me? :lovegrin:

Redieye said:
Whar!!! My friend, you champion lar.....!!! 7hrs+ :sweat: , my record is only about 5hrs, now old already lar, think cannot take it liao... :nono:

No la.. i and my fren are crazy about the HSC there.. spend an hr there.. oso crazy bout the yamaha ger.. another hr gone.. not to forget the subaru booth.. use the free supply to charge up my notebook and upload photo.. another half hr gone.. park here n there.. den know.. wahh.. so late liao ar..

who is going.. teach mi to shoot cars and race queens le.. arrange early.. take leave go see.. here are my shots.. lotsa room to improve... :embrass:

1. Yamaha Girl
Pic133copy.jpg

2. Lamou
Pic160copy.jpg

yo guys....we are toking about the last DCA 2004:eek: ......NOT MOTORSHOW 2004, lah. If u ve been to only one, you wont know the difference.....It is run differently....

The tip is ...The OFFICIAL RACE QUEENS FROM JAPAN ARE NOT STATIONED AT ONE BOOTH ...... THEY WILL MOVE AND YOU MUST FOLLOW :)

and they will not appear all at once ...they will rotate...shift arrangement. That's y I said, if u want to shoot all, be prepared to stay longer.

Pics posted are from the MOTORSHOW 2004( wrong frequency,leh ), check out the Shiho's fansite link and you will see the nice pics of a 100% japanese-speaking RACE QUEEN ;p

KAWAII, NE !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.