Dreamcar...... real babes

Status
Not open for further replies.
betterfeel said:
landscape format for potrait not so nice.........
a lot empty space at top.....

Point taken.....Thanks :)

Pr0t0type said:
Any flash used? Whats your ISO setting?

:)

Used my SB-800 flash and ISO is 200 if i'm not wrong :)

betterfeel said:
pic 1 is the best pic! the girl face very close up one!

heheheeee.... That one very lucky :embrass:

bip916 said:
Used my SB-800 flash and ISO is 200 if i'm not wrong :)

Noted, thanks.

I using ISO400 films tomorrow, hope can achieve reasonable shutter-speed without using flash.

The lightings there should be ok rite?

I too like the first pic, sweet..

Pr0t0type said:
Noted, thanks.

I using ISO400 films tomorrow, hope can achieve reasonable shutter-speed without using flash.

Sorry I'm just a newbie..... :sweat:

Maybe others can help.....

Pr0t0type said:
Noted, thanks.

the models always move, no flash difficult to get sharp image.....i think........

betterfeel said:
the models always move, no flash difficult to get sharp image.....i think........

I do have external flash, but I don't know if the flash will be too harsh. May sounds dumb, but should I tilt the flash up and use a bounce-card to "cut down" the flash intensity? Will it work? :sweat:

betterfeel said:

think the models this time round quite well trained...they will take turns to look at one camera for a short while before moving away eye contact. and they prefer guys with big cameras... compact camera?? haha...lesser chances. (just my observation) hee..

ordinaryless said:
u got nice ambiece light, how long was ya shutter speed? u using digital camera right?

Well I set my camera to the Aperture prioty mode (f2.8) and most of the time the shutter speed is at 1/60 sec.

I'm using the d70 camera with 50mm f1.8 prime lens with SB-800 flash. :)

tmc17479 said:
Not really, some of them were nice to guys with the camera phones too :bsmilie:
Really? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Pr0t0type said:
Noted, thanks.

For my last time experience, I used ISO400 & 800, set camera to manual, aperture f4, shutter speed 1/60, with flash. The result was just nice. You can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.